Chapter 48: I may not remember

Mollies Pov:

I wake up in sweats, breathing heavily. I remember... we're in london. Kate and I are living with One Direction... shes in a room with Niall, I swear those two have a thing going on. And I am in a room with Louis.. oh god, what id he finds out... what if they find out! None of them can remember who I am. As long ad none of them see my emails, im fine.

"Oh, good your up." The doctor said as he came in. "Now, I have some important things to tell you."

"Okay, but I think-" I was cut off.

"Let me say what I need to say." I nodded. "You have some memeory loss, basically about the whole summer from what I've been told. And if you do not remember in a couple of weeks, lets say about three weeks, then it wont come back at all. Also, your going to be staying here for another week. So we know how your doing." He said.

"Okay, but when I was asleep, I remembered im in London, living with One Direction for school. I dont remember anytbing else." I said.

"Okay, thats great you remembered somethings. Keep trying to remember and I think you'll have your memeory back in np time. Press the botton if you need anything." I nodded, then he left.

I hope I can remember. I wonder if my dad sent me anymore emails. What if kate saw them..? That wouldnt be good, shes in some of them. I want to remember, I fell bad that I dont. Hopefully ill remember everything soon.

I know its short! Sorry! Hey! If you have a twitter, come on twitter and tweet #sugardaddypayno cuz the famdon is trying to trend it! Go help out!! Please!!! And comment and vote if you liked this chapter and you still have to answer my question! What boy do you want to read about next? Or do you want to read a disney fan fiction? Please answer my question!!!
~mollie