chapter: 4

I was flying towards the location. I smiled I jump of my dragon and walk towards raynare who was standing at the dead of issei while rias teleported near him looking at raynare. I slowly clap my hand gaining the attention of raynare.

Who are you show your self"she said and I showed myself to the two. Who are you tell me!"raynare said with anger. And smiled with Kai's voice. My name is nehalem"I said and raynare threw a light spear at me. I just back hand It deflecting.

Raynare and rias where surprised I smirk and instantly got closer and punch raynare in the stomach sending her flying.

How dare you human"she said but was scared when I took out my lance and made a stance. She quickly flew away. And I stopped my stance and look at rias. I took a horn used and the dragon flew toward me I stand on top of me and was about to fly away.

Who are tell me I order you" I look at her. Ho and why would I"I said with a smirked making rias angry. I am rias gremory the next heir of the gremory family and little sister of sirzech gremory the current lucifer"she with a smug smirk and I just looked. I am the dragon knight nehalem"I said flying away with such speed within a second.

I landed on my bed and was no using the system to create the papers for blaster blade and dark to join kouh. Because they insisted to go with me as knights. As ren suzugamori and aichi sendou

(Author note: blaster blade will use the link joker version of aichi)

I send the letter saying they would be in kouh in Wednesday

I send the letter saying they would be in kouh in Wednesday. When send I I sighed and slept away.

Morning came and I just got to school. I saw issei confused and look at me. Lucius do you know of the girl name yuuma"he said and I shook my head and made a confused look. I don't know what your talking about. I didn't even see that week I said"I said. And issei look sad.

The day just became normal only for kiba to pick issei. The days are just normal. Tuesday came and I saw issei again but I used observe
Issei hyoudou
Age: 17
Lvl:5
Race: reincarnated-devil
Bloodline: none
Title: red dragon emporer, perverted trio
Sacred gear: longinus red dragon balance breaker
Hp:100/100
Mp:50/50
Str:4
Vt:5
Dex:4
Wis:4

Damn his weaker than me when I was lvl 1"I thought to myself pitying ddraig for having a weak host. The days passed and finally the day has arrive I gave ren and aichi the skill aura mask. And bought two more kawasaki ninja 250r. Red and dark white one. We grab our helmets ren a black and red and aichi a white and blue. We drove towards kouh.

Meeting sona and tsubaki again. Sona look at me and question why I'm with them. I told her we where friends and classmates in England. And that they were born In japan but moved to England to study. She bought and gave them there timetables and by fate there in the same class as me

Hello my name ren suzugamori. I like playing the flute, cooking, and driving my bike"he said with ren's signature tone making the girls blush.

And I am aichi sendou. I like playing the piano , singing and driving"he said making every girl scream.

They so handsome!!
There so dreamy
Today will call them
crimson and sapphire prince!!.

Agreed!!.

When the whole fiasco was done. The three of us were eating our lunch in the same tree as koneko we gave her own lunch box and she thank us making some girls fawn over us. Imagining us courting koneko.

I smiled a bit. But dismissed there thoughts.

Two weeks passed and I became lvl 290 and can now use the grade 3 vanguards. The speed is quite abysmal. In those times I was perfecting my skill in the sword, spear, axe and shield. And right now I think I could easily take out kokabiel in combat with ease. And in those week I got the a skill while finishing every boss. The skill world creator and with it I created a new dimensions that only I and my vanguards can get in. I named the world dimension cray. It has the same name as the planet in the show. The world I let them stay is 30 times the size of jupiter and I let my vanguards do anything there except create war and destruction. They where happy and told me that they will create a empire for me. I nodded and let them do there thing. And my house was upgraded I chose a mountain full of trees near kouh to create. And it looks like a modern castle. Underground garage for the vehicle and a hidden entrance and a set of stairs going to front. I bought a mate for archer. A pair of grey and Golden eagles.

 A pair of grey and Golden eagles

Grey eagles.

Golden eagle

Golden eagle

The days are normal. I even made a name in the supernatural world. With alias nehalem. Killing many stray devils while giving the inocent ones who just want to get away from there abusive masters I let them stay in dimension cray. And letting them become my people. They were all thankful and always bow at me if I walked in the empires new road. And time in cray is a bit different. 2 years there is one day in here so and with every vanguard having a abysmal life span. They easily created golden empire for me that I gladly take there gift for me. Although I have a empire I am not a tyrant and created a system. To have patrons in each faction to keep peace.