chapter: 11

It's been a week when asia was saved by ren and kai. She became a student of kouh and was adopted by me and the rest to become w family for her.

And the captured fallen were tortured to gain intel. They told us kokabiel was the one who change there plans. I smiled because I know of the plot of the story a very stupid plot about boobs that I always cringe when thinking about it.

I sent them to azazel with shiranui and when I was saying he was shocked was an understatement. His eyes bulged when he saw me and shiranui because of our monstrous mana signatures. We told him everything and we begone how they were led by another cadre and change his orders. And talking about many things.

I was surprised that he knew us but we soon figured out that Sirzechs told him and Micheal so I sighed that it will be easier. When we gave them raynare and her team I told azazel to not punish them as hard because they thought they were following his orders. And Azazel agreed and we gone our separate ways.

When I came back I showed asia every city in when she said she was surprised it was an understatement her eyes bulged cutely at the giant cities. Looking at the many species living together even meeting the angel in angel feather. When they first met asia they instantly love her and became her older sister teaching her many things. Asia was looking in stars at the many food that the angels where giving making sweatdropped at the scene.

Today was the day asia will come to school with alice. I gave a letter to sona and she accepted it. Instantly I smiled knowing she knew my identity.

I made breakfast as asia was showering with the help of there maids

I made breakfast as asia was showering with the help of there maids. I saw my friends coming all showered up and was now eating I saw her in kouh uniform with a maid following behind her.

Good morning asia"I said as she nodded and got a sit. Good morning to you too brother lucius"she said as I smiled while giving her a plate of pancakes. She instantly started eating as I smiled and dig in my pancakes as well. I opened the garage and turn on my car as alice sat on the front with me as asia sat on the back. Looking at window. I smiled and drove to kouh with my vanguard behind me with there cars and motorcycles.

We got in and met sona we greeted eachother as sona gave the two there timetables. We head to our class. The teacher look at the two new students.

Quite. Everyone we two new classmates"he said as the whole class. Was murmuring. Especially the perverted trio. When alice and asia came in the whole room uproar as the males shouted in joy as me and ren look at them in disgust as aichi sweatdropped at the shenanigans.

Can you two please present yourself a"the teacher said as alice and asia nodded. Hello my name is asia argento it's nice to meet you"she quickly bowing. As the girls all think of a way to protect her as the guys look at her with joy and the perverted trio smiling percertedly. Stop ren I know. I want to kill them to"I said to ren who was nearly about to grab the idiots head and smash it into paste

And my name is alice leonheart it's nice to meet you"she said smiling as the male yelled in joy until the teacher shouted. Quite!!!. Sorry about them can any of you say any questions"he said and many hands bring up. Asia picked a girl.

I'm asia what is your relationship with lucius because I saw going out of  lucius car with alice"she said. Ah lucius is the one who kindly let me stay at his home with. Big brother ren, aichi, kai, leon and big sister jillian, Sharlene and alice"she said smiling sweatly as the boys look at us with bloodlust but we glared back forming our own aura of bloodlust as the girls kept making any question until our teacher told them to seat beside me.

Issei was talking with asia and I was  just listening. When it was lunch time we got back to our spot with koneko we started eating. Until a large group of boys satnd before us.

What are you guys doing"I said to tired doing this thing. They look at us with glares.

Get away from them"one of the said. Making me raise my eyebrow. Yeah leave them so that we can have them"when the other continued. Me and vanguard look at them. Menacingly.

I chuckled slightly but they all heard. Hey punk what are you laughing about. Leave and will take them for our harems"when he said those words I laugh loudly. And look at them with a cold, uncaring smile

 And look at them with a cold, uncaring smile

Sending the group of idiots a step back. And there spines shivering.
I thought I told you guys"I said
as kai,ren and leon stand up while aichi stayed back. And there eyes were covered in shadows behind me.

Let's teach this waste of air. Some manners"I said as we smile at them coldly while we walk to the scared group of idiots. We laught at same time and charge at them with sadistic smiles.

L̷̤͗̓͛̾̑͌̆̑͑͝è̶͎̖̚ẗ̸̤͚́ ̴̼̥̝̻̠̫̑͗͊̽̊̈́̌̓̆̋͘͝ţ̸̡̰̤̝̯̱̳͚̫̤̥̻̆ẖ̶̡͙̰͔̬̺̪̫̮̩̻̜̈́̽̈́̎̃͂̾̌͒͘ȅ̵̢̨̢̨̼̤̙̼̂̓̐̋́̎́̑̐́͜͜ ̷̡̪͈̳̬̦̘̲̲̺̱͌̑̂̆̀̀̋̚͝͠͝ş̸̛̟͎̝̗̟̰̍̀́͊̂̋̾̿́ͅk̶̖̪̰̬͚̼̹̪̒͋͒̌̅͂̆͒͝ͅy̵̫͇͕͖̭͚̗̆͋̓͐̌̄̐̋̑̚̚͝͝ ̸̥͖͌̑͐̈͛̉͛̚g̴̨͍͎͎̻̜̻̊̎̈́̅̑̿̀̿̉̈l̸̨͓̥̳͓̞̟̼͊̐́̎̒ô̸̡̡̥̋͌̌͛̃̂̾̓̿̀̽͆w̷̧̛̗̜͚̪͓̲̜̞͆̎̓͂̔͠ ̵̩̞͉̾̀̉ẃ̵̝̭̟̠̩̪̟̦̟͂̈́̆̍̑̔͑͝͠i̵̛̘̬̔̇̈̈́͋̅̌̀̂́͠͝ẗ̵̛̹͔͖̺̦̬̮̣̪̟́̈́͛̂͌̎ĥ̴͈ ̴͍͚͐̽̅͛̈͂̍͛̀͝͝y̶̨̢̜̜͎̥͍̲̬̖̰̎̓̈͌̇̄́̈̚ͅŏ̶̬̳̞̲̤̖̻͚̹̻ͅͅu̴͓̰͚̟͛͛͛̆̈́ͅr̴̨̛͖͔̥͊͆̏͗̌̈́͗̓̌͗̿͘ ̴̢͚̟̺̮̺̖͈́̏̓̇̒̄̇̎͐͗̓͊̓͜͝s̸͎̱̗̳̖̞̜̰̘̞͌̐̈͆̐̎̕͝ͅc̷̨̛̛̫̳͙̥̬̥̥͖̗͉̫̺̀̋̐̃̈̃̏ȓ̶̛̞̣̟͆̄̐͠ḙ̶̜̹̝̥̟̭̣̫̣̱͐̈͜͜a̸͚̥͌͆̐̌̊̒́̕͘m̸̨͍͕͉͍͎̀̄͑̔͊́s̶̘̳͓̤͈̿̈̈̏͋͛̿!̶̘̈́̎͊̽́̆͒͑̈̆!̷̤̖̩͕̪̜̕͜!̴̡̥͚̜̘͈̻̣̩̫̯͔͖͂̾ͅ