chapter 15

In yasaka's house five individuals are sitting near a table as Lucius, mae, kunou, yasaka and nibikatabira are busy chatting too each other well it was just Lucius, mae and yasaka talking as the other two were just watching as kunou was riding the dragon's tail again.

Thank sir Lucius for helping my friend when she was attack "she as I nodded back as I sip the tea from my cup. As I smiled at them.

No worries, if I didn't defeat them, she would have died, and I won't let one of my races die in front of me "he said as both kitsunes nodded gratefully at him. As they chatted, they looked at him and felt a lot of mana and sage arts surrounding him, and they both now his much stronger than the both them combine.

A kitsune who bested an enemy that mae wasn't able to beat and to top it all of he has dragon as a subordinate. Dragons are incredibly greedy creatures and only respect an individual if they defeat them in combat. And seeing the dragon calling him master shows how powerful he is.

Although I wish to stay a little longer, I have something important to do" he said as stand up and bowed.

Ah yes and thank you for helping" yasaka quickly thanked as he smiled slightly.

Don't worry we kitsunes should watch for each other" he said as he patted kunou's head as she smiled. As he turns around to them as he brings out a shikigami.

If you need any help use this shikigami to contact me" he said as yasaka nodded as both Lucius and nibikatabira walk toward the back yard as Lucius became breeze of snowflakes as the dragon became a shadow as they flew off. As yasaka looked at the shikigami and pocketed it.

I guess we no longer are the last of our kind sis" mae said as her sister nodded as they walked back and to tell the news to Amaterasu.

As both kitsunes were conversing with one another. Lucius was silently jumping from building to building using mana to conceal himself that only show a passing breeze to eye who has not known the power of magic. As nibikatabira follows behind.

As of now I just think of this world as a game" kai thought to himself as he lands on a roof of a house as ran on top.

But as of now I know that my way of thinking is wrong well a part of it" he continued jumping through houses.

When I saw the blood and fear of mae. I knew that this is reality, anyone can die at a moments notice. This power of mine and I myself what is my role to play in this world" he thought as he jumps again as he looked at the moon.

I don't know what my role is or if I have a role in this world, ill just see for myself what I am meant to do" he thought he lands on tree and fall down to ground as his tail swept around the grassy ground. As he opened his status bar and saw the dungeon with a new one which is random.

I'll find it, as move forward "murmured to himself and sped. To his home as he steeled his mind.

TimeSkip

Five days passed has passed when Lucius met yasaka he was busy training himself as he fought with his vanguards as he trained and trained. He also walked around school as he always jokes around at the three perverts, always saying to stop being so open that its just weird with their openness of their love for women bodies and the latter's denying his words to them.

He before his was a loner with few friends and a family that was in ruin, the only solace he has was the cards he collected throughout his life, it was his pride and joy and as of now he only think of other the way his parent think of him as nothing just a shadow that's there.

But for these few days he was slowly breaking the shell of denial even if its still minuet. As of the week days he spends time in school with his vanguards and weekends trains in the darks soul's dungeon.

As he was busy reading a book, he felt a strong presence and smiled for a bit and called three of his vanguards to check the old building.

I the day where riser has come let's see what he will do" he said smiling slightly as close his book.