❶ ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖, the beginning;

Fire, fire, fire, everything is on fire. I can't see nor can I breath. I feel lost, please someone, help me.

   "Art, Art! Wake up!" the said person jolted, awake. The blonde woman sighs. She pat the hair of the young teen. "Okaasama? Gomen. I didn't knew that you're coming home today." he smiled softly toward his mother.

   "It's okay Art. Are you having the same dreams again?" his mother asked softly. The male nodded. "I do, I am having those dreams again. Mother, could you tell me, what's happening in my dream?" he pleaded.

   "Gomen Art-kun, but I can't." suddenly her smiles turn into a frown, "I've said thousand of times that you should never think about the past, Dios*." the women's voice turn deep and cold.

   The teen sighs. "I understand that Vermouth." the teen said. The blonde hair woman startled by the tone her son addressing her. "What a hard kid to educate." but such an interesting kid you got Yuki-chan. With those words, she left the kid alone in the room.

   "Tch, what an annoying women you are."

   "It's not like I'm unaware of who my real parents are."

   Uttering such words, the teen climbed out of his bed. Getting ready for his first day at school.

   "Conan-sama. The car is ready." a middle age butler greet the teen. He glance at the clock before putting back the book he has been readily into the shelf. "Thank you Tanaka-san." he pick up his beg and walk out to the car.

   Shusssss~ clangggg—

   Before anyone around could register what's happening, the teen has pinned down a platinum blondehair teen.

   "STUPID! Are you trying to get yourself killed!"

   "It's dangerous! Conan-sama, Alois-sama!" the middle-aged man butler run to his masters aid. "Oh my, oh my. How funny." a grayish blue black hair teen said.

   "Ciel, watch your cousin properly. I won't take any responsibility if my knife went deeper another time." the teen said, standing up. He clean the blood that tainted the knife before keeping it back. The middle aged man quickly give a treatment to the one named Alois.

  "It sounds easy but Alois is hard to educate you know— hearing that, Alois glared at his cousin— but you know that well right, Sir Arthur Conan Vineyard." Ciel said, sounding calm and collected.

   "I wish that you refrain yourself from calling my full name, Vin*, you don't want to be punish right?" the teen identified as Conan said.

   "Tch, it's not like they would heard us out. Brandy and Vincent, such names, the organization surely want to sully us."

   "We are given the name to overcome our own weakness."

   "Said the person who given a name as Dionysus"

   "Better than Brandy."

   They look at each other before laughing it off. Alois who heard those words just pout.

   After receiving his treatment, the three masters quickly went to their school. Alois goes to Kaihou High School, Ciel Teitan High and Conan Ekoda High.

   At first, Conan wants to go to Teitan High, however Vermouth prevents him to do so.

   The Black Limousine with plat number [2zo6] stopped in fronts of Ekoda high. It kind of attract others attention since the richest kid in Japan should be in Teitan High.