ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Shin-chan, come here. This is your fiancé, Kai. He's the son of our friend."

   "I'm Shiro Shin. The heir of White Corp."

The young boy smiles.

   "Kuro Kai. I'm the heir of Dark Entertainment."

Shin smiles.

   "This is my brother, Conan. He's a good child usually but today he's a bit shy."

Conan smiles, walking towards his 17 years old brother. The 6 year old nodded.

   "Shiro Conan. I have a dream where Kai-nii is Shi-nii's boyfriend."

Kai and Shin smiles.

   "It's just a dream. Don't worry. Nobody dies dear." Shin pat his brother's hair.

The young boy nodded. That night, Kai and Shin standing on the rooftop.

   "Why don't you tell him?"

   "I don't think he would be able to understand it now. It's not time yet."

   "The one that bring his soul here is you."

   "Before his family dies and his lover dies, they pray for him to be alive."

   "I am someone who has his lover face. What will he do when he know he's the only one alive?"

Shin look at his fiance who actually his bestfriend but unknown to his family.

   "You're going to do that magic right? You're a wizard but—"

   "I know, a magic that revived a world. I am going to do that, lots of people will suffer, but I believe I can. Just wait and see. That kid deserves a lot of happiness."

   "It's your problem Kai. I'm not doing anything."

As the teen walk away, the indigo eyes flash red.

   "It will work, because I have done it and it look like we stuck in time Shinichi."

¡ENDED!