❸ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖, destined.

Weeks past. Conan has been avoiding Kaito since then. Currently, the faux teen sittings in his mansion flower garden. He is sipping a cup of earl grey tea that's prepared by one of his loyal servants, Sebastian. A quiet footsteps make itself known to the male. "Welcome home Ci-" he quickly move away when his usual attacker attacks him.

"Conan." Ciel greet his friend¿ co-worker¿ family¿ that has been living with him since 10 years ago with a benign smile. By Ciel's side, Sebastian, Ciel personal servant who pledged loyalty to them. Alois who's grinning and sitting on the floor is being help by his anything but loyal servant aka Claude. Claude has been with Alois since years ago. Although Claude sometimes show his wicked side, Alois is keeping the male for fun.

"Botchan, today tea is-" Sebastian stop his speech when Ciel chuck a cup of tea like a wine. "That's gross Vin, are you really a young master." a statement, harsh from Conan. "You're not one to talk, I heard that the hire ups are unsatisfied with your disobedient. Poor Vermouth-sama. Having her child killed again."

"What do you mean by again?" Conan didn't mean to ask the question but Alois who heard the whispering question answered. "You know Co-, ehem, Dios. Vermount-sama has pick a child before. He was killed when he try to run away and being incorporated. He head was blazed away by Renya-sama!" Alois laughed.

'I see, at the end, you die too huh? Ore no otōto. My beloved brother, who struggle and try to keep your insanity. I'm sorry for making you suffered. I'm glad that you're free from this world.'

With a calm face, Conan looks at Ciel and Alois. Alois has lost his little bother in fire, Ciel lost his family in a fire too, the latter had his mansion burn by an enemy organization, the first has his village burn by assassination from the rival organization. Both of them who has lost everything they had only has this organization. I also, has lost everything I had from a fire. How ironic, a fire that burn everything we had.

Conan stand up and walk to the garden fountain. He opens his arm and spoke loudly, "I will be the rain that eliminated all the fire in this world. Even if I need to burn myself in the way, lost my insanity. I would create a better world for us, Ciel, Alois." the firm voice from the shortest of them all, make Alois and Ciel smile.

"Conan, we will be waiting." Alois said softly. The three nodded before putting the topic aside.

"Botchan, your guest has come." Dazai sudden appearance startle the teens. They quickly stand up to get ready. They has arranged a party in their mansion, inviting the people from their schools, a few important people, well known people and all.

"I'm glad that everyone could enjoy today event. I'm sorry for the lack of house owner since my parents are busy to manage their newest company branch in Italy. Please enjoy the party and help yourself."

Conan with Ciel and Alois by his right and left side walk down the stairs. Their grand hall could amaze everyone. Without their knowledge, Vermount has invited a magician to make a performance.

The three young master hide behind their servant when the magician spit fire. Conan grit his teeth. He wants to shout, to said every harsh words he know but suddenly someone pull him into a warm embrace.

"You're spacing out."

"I'm."

"Do you hate magic that much?"

"Kuroba-kun. Do you know. I lost someone important in fire. I feel myself dying, burning in fire. I am nothing but a shell."

Saying those words, Conan move to greet a few well known people.

"Hattori-san, I presume? I am Edogawa Conan." Conan bow towards a dark skin male. "Ku-Kudo!?" Hattori shocked face confused Conan. "Par-pardon?" he thought he misheard the male but the tan skin male surely said Kudo.