⓿ ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ ;

Specifically written for: QZ1980

Main character:

Edogawa Conan / Kudo Shin'ichi

Real name: Kudo Shinichi Current name: Arthur Conan Vineyard Fake name: Edogawa Conan Age: 17 (27)

Current name: Arthur Conan Vineyard
Fake name: Edogawa Conan
Age: 17 (27)

Background: Shinichi lost his memory since he is 9, he doesn't remember anything since then, Kudo Yuusaku and Kudo Yukiko bring him around the world to get his treatment done. When he accompany his classmates to Amusement Park, he was hit by hard object. When he opened his eyes, he remembered nothing. The only thing he know is "I am Chris, Chris Vineyard. You're my son, Arthur Conan Vineyard, remember that, my son."  Conan was raised by Vermount (Chris) to be the next heir of the Black Organization. By his side, Brandy and Vincent (will be introduced later).

Kuroba Kaito / Kaito KID

Real name: Kuroba Kaito Alias: Phantom Thief KIDAge: 17Job: Magician

Alias: Phantom Thief KID
Age: 17
Job: Magician

Background: Kuroba Kaito was raised by Ins. Nakamori. His mother rarely around since his father death. Kaito has two childhood friends. The first one is Nakamori Aoko and the second one is the kid that die in the fire, as long as he can remember, the kid disappeared when his dad died, so he assumed that the kid got trapped in the fire and die. Kaito lead a life that filled with happiness but sometimes he got a hard time too. One day he found his dad secret room, and everything start to change there....

Another character; will be introduced during the plot works on.

a/n: the setting and everything will be change to create a more sensible and logical situation.

(Edited; 22/3/21)