✔ Chapter 1.

*Kirishima's point of view*

We just moved into our new dorms, me and the rest of class 1a. We're all excited, and everybody is unpacking and decorating their rooms. 

One by one we gather in the common room. I meet Mina on my way there, but first she drags me with her, to show her room. 

After that we walk to the common room together and sit down next to Sero and Denki and we talk about this exciting new chapter in our lives. 

Because this really is something. The rest of the class is also excited, you can hear it, they're loud as hell I think. 

''Sero and Denki's rooms are next to each other, below me and Bakugou's rooms'' I tell Mina. She smiles and tells me where she sleeps, and after that she shifts her attention to a few girls. 

I smile while listening to the boys and girls, switching my attention between both. 

Then the hot headed blond walks in and the group falls a little more quiet. Bakugou doesn't like loud people, which is funny because he is, very, loud himself. 

I pat on the empty seat of the couch. He makes a ''Tch'' sound and walks over, crashing down next to me.

I give him a smile and try to start a conversation, asking him or he is happy with his room, but mister whips out his phone and starts playing Candy-Crush. 

After the whole kidnapping I've made a promise to myself,  which is that I am going to be the best friend to Bakugou, after everything he deserves that.

Bakugou lets out a groan which scares me out of my thoughts about him. ''I'm hungry'' he groans and I let out a chuckle and when I look back at him I see his eyes nearly start glowing from anger. 

Don't joke around an hungry Bakugou, noted. 

I quickly stand up, holding my hand out for him to grab, ''Let's go to the cafeteria then'' I say. Bakugou slaps my hand away and stands up. 

Well that's not so nice I think while we walk to the hall to get our coats. While Bakugou puts on his coat I hear footsteps behind us, it are Mina and Denki.

 ''Can we join you guys?'' They ask and I give them a nod. 

''Of course, let's go! But hurry up because Bakugou'' I point over to the already irritated man next to me, ''is very hungry.''

''Yeah you slow lazy fucks hurry the fuck up'' he yells out while already walking outside. I can't help but smile, this guy thinks he's all that with his yelling but I am not the slightest intimidated by it. And looking over at my friends, neither are they. 

We walk over to the cafeteria and honestly, it's all good vibes. We sit down at a table, and I wave to a few classmates while we walk over to the line, just Mina and I. 

''So,'' the pink girl starts, I look down at her, already scared of what she is going to say, ''I got us a little bit of, funny juice, to celebrate all moving in together.'' She whispers while on her toes, to reach my ear. I look at her a little shocked, Mina is, badass. 

I've always looked up to her. Which is funny since I'm now like, ten inches bigger than her. But she's always been a big inspiration to me, and it warms my heart to know I am a big inspiration to her. 

''Mina, that's... cool, what are you planning to do with it though.'' I ask her, she smiles. 

''I was thinking, tonight, we hang out with the squad, and extra, whatever. But not to many because we don't want someone to snitch.'' she looks over at Iida and Ochaco, who are a few places ahead of us in the line, I let out a laugh which might be a little too hard.