✔ Chapter 14.

*Bakugou's point of view* 

I can't help but feel a little nervous, we're currently eating, just Kirishima and I, and after that we're going to meet up with the squad..

I stare at Kirishima as he takes a bite of his food, my heart flutters, he's so adorable. ''What's up babe?'' he asks me in a sweet tone, looking at me with a sweet look in his eyes, ''Nothing, just looking at how beautiful you are.''

He blushes and looks down, and I start to realize how badly I've fallen for him actually. I've become all sappy, I barely ever mean, or at least way less than before, I'm just so happy.  

''So are you, did you know that'' he tells me softly, and I feel a blush creep it on my face, even though we've literally, already had sex, Kirishima calling me pretty makes me blush. 

''I love you Ei'' I tell him as I my last bite of food, putting my plate back on the tray, waiting for Kirishima to finish. He smiles as me as he quickly finishes his food before saying I love you back. 

He brings way the tray of empty plates as I put on my coat, waiting for him. He walks up to me, giving me a smile as he puts on his coat. Together we walk out of the cafeteria. 

The way back home is quiet. ''Bakugou, I have to say it, but again, you don't have to...'' he tells me, smiling at me sweetly, reassuring me, I pull him in for a kiss

I mean we're outside, nobody is going to see us.

''I know baby, but I want to, okay?'' he nods and looks me into my eyes, ''But I've been thinking about something, and I need your opinion'' I then say, giving him a grin. 

''Sure thing, tell me baby'' he answers me, and I laugh, ''Okay so, I want to tell the squad, but I was thinking, let's just..'' I start, trying not to laugh, ''Okay so, let's just, call each other baby and shit and not tell anyone and just have them be like what the fuck.''

Kirishima looks at me before laughing too, ''That'd be so amazing oh my god, I can just imagine Todoroki's face thinking like, what is this'' we laugh together, ''I know right'' I say before giving him another kiss, 

''God I love you'' I then say, continue walking back to the dorms again, ''I love you too man'' he answers, jokingly. 

When we enter the dorm, we're greeted by Todoroki and Midoriya, who are sitting on the common couches. ''Hi guys! how was your diner?'' Deku asks us with his stupid voice, and I just groan as Kirishima does answer him sweetly. 

I look at Kirishima as he makes a little small talk with Icy-Hot and Deku before looking at me, ''let's go'' he tells me, giving me a smile, ''Sorry guys, but we have the squad waiting for us'' he tells the two boys before waling away, waiting for me.

We take the stairs upstairs and walk over to Denki's room, where we're going to hang out, when I knock on the door I hear Mina yell ''YES!'' before running to the door, opening it. 

'''Hi guys! Omg, Denki was just about to tell what happened in the bathroom'' she yells back as she runs back to her spot on Denki's bet, sitting with her legs crossed. 

''Hi guys!'' Denki says to as we sit down on his floor, with our backs against the bed, next to each other. ''Hi Kami'' Kirishima answers him before turning to Sero to say hi. 

''Ola my friends'' Sero greets us just before Kirishima can say hi, and I give him a smile, ''Well, go on Denki!'' Mina then say after we've all greeted each other. 

''Minaaa, I don't want to tell you'' he whines out, trying to find a way out of this situation. Should I say it right now?

''G-guys...'' I say softly. Mina immediately looks at me, and so does Kirishima, looking as nervous as I feel. ''I- need to tell you guys something'' I say after taking a deep breath.