✔ Chapter 13.

*Kirishima's point of view*

Bakugou and I are cuddling in my bed right now, and I feel so happy. While I'm wrapped in his arms he's telling me how much he loves me. 

I move out of his arms to look at him, smiling at him with true love in my eyes. ''I love you too Katsuki'' I tell him as I lean in a for a kiss. He leans in too, pushing his soft lips against mine before pulling back again and pulling me into his arms again. 

''No but I'm serious Ei, I love you so much. We've been together together since Saturday morning and it's now Monday, and I haven't felt this happy ever. It feels like I've been with you forever and, I love it.''

He hugs me tight in his arms, ''And I've been thinking, and I think I'm ready to come out...'' I move out of his arms to look him into his eyes, smiling widely, ''I wanna tell everybody you're mine and how amazing you are, you deserve to be shown off.''

I can't help but tear up a little. Bakugou and I have been together together for like, two days, and we've done a lot already, but he's right, it feels like we've been together forever. 

''I- that's so sweet Katsuki, come here'' I say as I grab his head, pulling him in for a kiss, ''I love you so much! And I was thinking the same thing, just like... we've only been together for a little bit but it feels like forever.''

He looks at me with love in his eyes as I continue, ''And I really hope, and think, it'll stay like this forever. You just belong by my side, you're my other half Katsuki. If I was legally able to, I'd ask you to marry me right now.'' I tell him with a grin on my face. 

Now he's the one tearing up, ''God damnit Eijirou, why do you have to be so sweet.'' he says before crushing his lips against mine. 

I drag him on top of my while kissing him, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him while he's on top of me.

After a little bit of wholesome kissing, giggling, laughing and sweet words I can feel the mood turn. He slowly starts to slip his tongue in, teasing me with biting my lip and kissing my neck. 

''f-fuck'' I moan out as he sucks down on my neck, biting a little. ''So baby, how are those handprints on your hips and ass doing?'' he asks me with a grin. 

''Hm, you'd like to see wouldn't you.'' I answer him, teasingly. He slowly moves his hands under my shirt while repositioning himself on me, sitting right on top of my dick.

 ''Yes, I would actually. So how about you be a good boy and show me?" I blush as he speaks out his words, dominant Bakugou makes me feel certain things. 

It doesn't happen often because dominant me makes Bakugou feel things, so we always just...switch

''Well, this might sounds cheesy but, make me'' I tell him with a dirty grin on my face. He lets out a growl as he grabs my neck, dragging me up so he can kiss me. 

I kiss back eagerly, twirling our tongues around each other and biting his bottom lip roughly. He lets out a groan and pulls back, his eyes big from arousal, ready to risk it all.

''How about I make up for this afternoon and fuck you nice and good huh?'' he asks me in a low tone that makes me want to risk it all. ''S- sounds good to me baby'' I say softly as he moves on top of me. 

''Alright doll, so how do you want it?'' he asks me while kissing my neck, ''want to ride me like a good boy? or do you want me to fuck you roughly from behind? It's up to you baby'' 

I blush deeply as he stops kissing my neck and just looks at me, raising his brow and grinning at me. ''Come on Ei, choose something before I do'' he then says, his grin growing wider.