✔ Chapter 9.

*Kirishima's point of view*

Until now today has been nice. This morning Bakugou confessed his love to me, and we're together. We're like, actually together.

It makes me smile every time I think of it. I don't care about the fact that I can't kiss him in public or anything yet, just knowing that he's mine makes me the happiest, manliest and luckiest man in the world. 

Right now we're eating diner already. Today went by fast.

At breakfast Mina asked us if we wanted to hang out with the so called Bakusquad tonight. Bakugou and I said yes because, why not you know. Then after breakfast we went back to my room and cuddled for the rest of the day. 

We attempted to watch a movie but after 30 minutes Bakugou was already on top of me. We made out the rest of the remaining time. Nothing happened, just some touching..

I don't know what is it between us, but there is a lot of tension. Just looking at each other already makes us, exited. 

Now back to diner. Bakugou and I are sitting next to each other, his hand on my thigh underneath the table. 

Mina and Denki are telling us the planning for tonight. Apparently Sero got his hands on some weed and now they want to smoke. Mina got herself two bottles of vodka and Denki bought snacks already. 

Bakugou, surprisingly, is really excited. Normally he's the good boy of the group but apparently he's feeling the upcoming smoke session. 

''It'll be my first time smoking, kind of exciting'' he tells me as we walk down the hall to our rooms, ''Mine too...''' I answer him, ''I just hope I won't become all crazy or something, you know what alcohol does to me'' 

He gives me kisses on the back of my neck as I open the door of my room. ''Actually, I don't, but I bet it's fun'' he answers me as we walk in. 

I walk over to my closet and throw his grey sweatpants at him. He puts them on as I change into my sweats too. He then walks over to me, grabbing my waist and turning me around for a kiss. 

''I adore you Eijirou'' he tells me as he pulls me on top of me as he sits down on my bed. He gives me small kisses in my neck as he takes off my shirt, throwing it onto the floor. 

He kisses down my chest as his hands are gripping my hips. He looks me into my eyes as he starts to smile. ''You're so beautiful oh my god.'' he moans out before taking me into his arms, crushing me close to death. 

''You're just so pretty and adorable. One side of me wants to destroy you with cuddles and the other side wants to destroy you with my dick'' he groans into the crook of my neck while cuddling me. 

I let out a laugh before pulling on his hair a little to make him face me. ''Which of the two are you feeling right now?'' I ask while moving my lips closer to his.

He grins as he pulls me in for a kiss, then flipping me on the bed, climbing on top on me. He pins my hands next to my head, using his quirk a little so I can feel his palms get hotter. He also pins his hips against mine, slowly moving them whilst kissing my neck.

A weakness of mine

''Which do you think'' he asks me in a very attractive tone. Bakugou and I are definitely switches, because we both enjoy being dominant or dominated. 

Also, I'd love to be fucked by Bakugou, but also fuck Bakugou, you get me?

I let out a groan as he continues kissing and biting my neck while grinding against me. ''B- Bakugou we have to leave'' I manage to get out, and he stops.