✔ Chapter 4.

*Bakugou's point of view*

When Kirishima shuts the door I walk over to my desk and grab my computer. I look up the movie I want to watch with him, Friday the 13th, a classic, one of my favorites.

It's funny how in one drawer there are horror movies, and in the locked drawer underneath that one are my romance manga's. I laugh as I set up Netflix and put the movie on. I walk over to my closet and grab a fluffy blanket.

After that I see it's only been five minutes, and it'll be at least 10 minutes before Kiri will be back, I decide to take a shower too.

I walk into my bathroom and start taking off my shirt. While I'm undressing my mind wanders back to last night, and I can't help but blush a little bit.

What're we going to do now? I think to myself. I told Kiri this afternoon how I feel, that I just want to go slow and stay friends, because that's the safest thing to do. That's the responsible part of my mind. The other part wants to make Kirishima mine and have the time of my life with him.

But if you want to be the #1 hero, you can't be gay.

Right?

I get into the shower and put the temperature high, because if my skin isn't burning it's not good. I feel good when the shower is burning hot, I feel taken care off, and surrounded by heat.

I throw my head back and let the water hit my face. I curse at the hotness of it, it's almost a little bit too hot. But I am no pussy so I start washing my body.

If you were wondering if I shave, I do. Not because I'm like a little bitch or something but I absolutely despise hair, it always itches. And thank god Kiri shaves too. I'd hate it if I go in for a cuddle and he has, hair.

ew

I quickly shave my armpits and then turn of the shower. I dry myself and dress up, putting on the same clothes as last night, the grey sweatpants and a black tank-top.

I walk out of the bathroom after putting on some deodorant. I fall down on my bed, looking at my ceiling. It's boring, unlike Kirishima's ceiling, he has these little glow in the dark stars taped on it.

I look at my phone and see 10 minutes have passed, I open texts and send Kirishima a text.

me:

Oi shitty hair, do you have to make a fire with sticks and stones or sum'

hurry the fuck up I'm hungry

idiot.

Shitty hair:

Hi, I'm omw Bakubro, chill down a little will ya

asshole

I smile as I open Instagram and scroll a little, liking Mina's new picture. She's a pretty girl.

It's so weird, I'm fully aware Ashido is a beautiful woman and I should like her, or at least be attracted to her instead of Kirishima. Yet she wakes nothing up in me. Kirishima on the other hand...

I hear a knock on the door as I put away my phone. I get up and walk over to the door, opening it for Kirishima. ''Hi buddy!'' he says as he walks in, his hands full.

He turns around in my room and sets the plates with the pizza's on them down on my desk. ''Sorry it took so long, Denki called me all mad about the pizza's and showering took a little longer than I thought.'' He says while scratching the back of neck, like he always does when he's either nervous or uncomfortable.