Chapter 1:Class D

I saw Suzuki waving her hand at me, so I decided to go to her. The both of us decided to walk to the gymnasium for the entrance ceremony, but was stopped when someone called us from behind.

"Wait!"

Suzuki and I turned around, to see a girl with a long, black hair and just like Suzuki, she also has a pair of gradient eyes. She is also the girl that is seating across my seat in the bus.

"You were looking at me earlier. Why?"

The girl said as she pointed at me. Suzuki beside me glared at me when she said that, for some reason. Since lying to Suzuki is pointless, I decided to just tell them the truth.

"Uh, it's just that, like me, you seem uninterested in the events that is playing out in front of you."

I replied, in which the girl just replied with 'I see' and walked off. Suzuki sighed, and followed behind the girl. I did the same.

And with that happening, the both of us got to the gymnasium. The person in front, who introduced himself as the student council president, Horikita Manabu, is now having a speech to welcome the freshman. And to be honest, it's pretty boring. I looked around to see that some of the students are agreeing with me. Some are sleeping while standing, which is pretty amazing, and some are just standing and not listening at all. 

Although some of them had serious expressions in their faces, like Suzuki beside me. There is also the girl earlier that Suzuki and I faced. I'm rather curious on why she has that kind of face, though. It's like she's looking at the person she feared the most. 

I also saw the girl that Suzuki befriended earlier. She's neither listening nor slacking off. She's neutral, I think.

There is also a boy with a long, magenta hair, who has a fearless grin. Beside him is a large black man. A foreigner maybe? And there is also a girl behind him with a short, dark cyan(?) hair, who has an irritated expression. 

In the other side, there is a girl with a long, peached hair. Beside her is a boy with a curly, violet hair. Both of them are listening to the speech of the student council president seriously. How can they stand this not so boring speech?

There is also a girl with a short, lilac hair. Based on the cane in her right hand, it looks like she is diseased. Beside her is a large, bald guy, who looks like a college student for me. 

"--That's all. And I hope you enjoy your stay here."

And with that last wording, all students began to exit the gymnasium. Just as Suzuki and I was about to exit too, a girl called about from behind, which stopped us.

"Shizuka-san!"

Shouted the girl. She is also the one who Suzuki talked to on the way here. She is waving her hand at Suzuki, and Suzuki waved hers as well.

"Kushida-san."

Suzuki replied with a, fake smile? I had been together with Suzuki for, like, forever. I know if her smile is genuine or not. Probably because she always shows me that smile of hers, but that's a story for another time.

Suzuki and I, and this girl named Kushida, decided to got o the school building together. We later knew that the three of us are on the same class, which is class D. There are only 4 classes in each year, so I guess the chances of this coincidence happening is higher.

When we arrived at the school building, we headed to the room with the plate that has 'Class 1-D' written on it. Once we entered, half of the students, who are going to be our classmates, are there. Some are already in their own group of friends, which is impressive. Kushida, Suzuki, and I bid our farewells since our seats are apart from each other, or at least that's what I thought.