Chapter 1: Our First Meet

(3rd Person POV)

It was Sunday, a boy named Katsuki Bakugou was sent to the hospital for little kids that are sick. He never agreed to go to the hospital but there he is infront of the hospital. His parents donate charity for the hospital, he never knew what a pleasant surprise was waiting for him.

(Bakugou's POV)

The old hag sent me to a hospital where I never wanted to go, I've always hated the fact that I have to go to different hospitals to just donate while the old hag can just put the money in the bank. I proceeded to walk to the counter about the donations, after for awhile the girl from the counter told me that she's going to talk to other people about the donations. I started to wonder off. I accidentally bumped into a person.

"Hey! Are you blind cant you see where are you going?! I told the person that bumped me.

"Sorry, I didnt see you, I'm new here and I started to get lost. Can you help me please." The stranger asks.

"Tch, fine! Where do you wanna go?" I ask with a non caring face.

"Do you know where Room 15-B is? He asks me with a polite gesture.

"Tch, it's upstairs!"

"Really thank you! My name is Izuku Midoriya by the way!" he tells me with a smile.

"The name's Katsuki Bakugou" I tell him with a non-interested face.

"Well then Katsuki, it's very nice to Meet you! I better go now, wish I could meet you another time!" after telling those words, he leaves with a smile on his face.

Bakugou proceeds to go back to the counter. Where he, meets the girl from counter. He started talking about the donations.

              ~Time Skip to Friday~

"Katsuki! You are going to go tommorow instead of Sunday, the company will need us by that time. The old hag yells at me.

"Whatever old hag!" I told her with an annoyed face.

I had finished my chores and had eaten my dinner. My parents told me to sleep to get enough energy for tommorow at the hospital. I wasn't very pleased.

        Time Skip-

It was morning, I finally had left for the hospital. I still wasn't interested in going but I managed to pull myself just to go. As I walked at the counter. The person at the counter told me that she was hoping if I could take care of a patient. They needed a volunteer. I accepted the job but still wasn't interested about it. As I left for the patient I saw the boy that bumped me.

"YOU?!" I tell the patient with a very annoyed face.

"Oh hey Katsuki!.." he tells me with a smile."I didn't expect that you were going to help me. I taught it was someone else.

"You just got lucky..." I was never really interested about it while his face was so full of excitement by just the way he looks at me.

"Wanna play something? I'm bored"

"Fine."

He starts to take what is under the hospital bed. He pulls a bag full of games.

"Why do you keep that under there, and why so many. Mainly people here get home by a week or two." I ask him confused.

"It's because I need to stay at the hospital. I can't leave nor get visitors, that's why there's alot of games. I didn't expect that you would be here."

I was shocked, I gave pitty on Izuku. I was never pitty on people but by surprise I am doing it right now.

"I know this is weird to ask but what is your sickness." I asked him gently.

"Cardiovascular Disease. It is a disease on the heart and blood vessels."

"Oh"

"Are we gonna play or not?"

"Play"

I sat on his bed, I helped him choose what to play and we played the game. Time has passed it was 7pm. We said our goodbyes to each other. I never wanted to say goodbye to him, he was interesting. We have the same likes and Dislikes but different personalities. I searched up his sickness and for the cure. I was devastated no cure is found. I really became close to him by just a day. I have decided that I'll visit him as soon as I can.