Chapter 3: Day out 1

(Izuku POV)

Today is the day, I finally get to go out. It was hell staying in a hospital without anyone but Kacchan and mom. Kacchan doesn't visit me that often because of  his school while mom is always busy with her work because of this stupid disease. But if this never happened I wouldn't had met Kacchan but still it was hell! I told myself waiting for Kacchan on my room.
- 5 minutes later-

I heard someone knock on the door while I was waiting. I quickly got up and opened the door. I see a blonde spiky hair. "Kacchan your finally here!" I yelled from excitement, I looked at what he was wearing, he was wearing black jeans with orange an orange button up shirt. "Kacchan you look so formal!"

"Let's just get out of here bet your excited" he says to me to me smirking. "Of course I am who wouldn't!" I replied. "Yeah, yeah" I heard him say. We walked out of my room and the hospital, the sun is shining so bright. I have forgotten how bright it was since my room is so shallow, you can barely see the sun or the moon. As we walked by I see a park a flashback of a blonde kid and me playing in the sand pit playing. That was unusual I don't remember playing with a blonde guy when I was a kid...

"Hey nerd!, your mumbling again." I hear him say as I realize what I was doing. "Sorry Kacchan it was a habit I do" I replied. Great he thinks I'm a weirdo now, as my mind fills with negative thoughts when I heard a reply to him "Sorry, it's just my old friend used to that when we were kids, kinda unusual but that was him. He's quite smart and he is very passionate about his dreams very much." He says. Wow I never thought Kacchan had a close friend when they were kids... "He sounds so nice Kacchan, Do you guys still talk?" I ask him, I wanna meet the person he was talking he sounds so promising, yet I saw Kacchan with a sad face. "Oh... Sorry Kacchan if that was sensitive." I say with very pity voice. "Stop saying sorry! You didn't do anything wrong dumbass!. "Sorr-, Y-yes Kacchan". I heard a "Tch" later when I said that.

(3rd Person POV)

As they arrived at their destination, Katsuki checks in for his reservation in a cat cafe. Izuku was happy he had a very soft spot for cats, he didn't even know that Katsuki even knows he loves cats. Yet when they got into there seats Izuku started to play with a Grey Persian Cat with grey eyes named Yūki. While Katsuki started to play with a Ginger Red cat named Sámī. Izuku noticed Katsuki playing the cat, he felt happy.

(Izuku POV)

"Kacchan I never knew you were close to cats! You barely tell me anything in your life" I tell him, well he never really do I was always the one to tell stories, he barely even tells me about something he does in his life...

"Yeah because my life is boring, all I do is study and do other things." He replies to me. I pouted. "Kacchan how would it be boring you don't even tell me anything". "Yeah yeah" Kacchan said. I really want to know more about Kacchan, but I guess he's not interested. I started to go silent and play with the same cat like I did before the room starts to fill in with silence, when a black haired girl rushed in our table.

Hello! My name is Kiyomi, I will be the one taking your orders! She then starts to hand out the menu for our orders and after us receiving she tells us that we should call her if we already have an order, then leaves us alone again.

"Kacchan, what are you going to order?" I asked Kacchan so that I could know a recommendation to what I'm going to eat since all the food look and sounds so delicious. "I think I'm going to take some spicy ramen since the only one spicy in the menu." Kacchan answers my question. "Then I'll take some too!" I say, I'm not really into spicy foods but as long as Kacchan can do it, I can do it too right?! I'm still scared though what if it's too spicy! Oh my god I didn't think of that.... "Kacchan wait! Don't order yet" I told him. "Is the nerd scared of spicy foods?~" he says with a smirk. "I-I'm not!" I stuttered. "Alright then I'm ordering it extra spicy". "Fine! Challenge accepted"
He heads out to Kiyomi to say our orders, wait..... Oh god I told him I'm up for the extra spicy. Oh god I'm so dead... Kacchan then sits down back into the table gosh I'm so loosing this.

After 10 minutes

Kiyomi brings out our foods and putted our foods in the table. "Thank you for ordering, if you want anything else feel freer to call me again" and again leaves us alone. I saw the ramen up-close it was like boiling of how spicy this thing is. I gulped at the ramen and Kacchan starts saying "You already backing down huh...while smirking". I started to blush and told the words "N-no I am not.." I stuttered again. "Alright, you take the first bite then~" again says with a smirk. "I hate you..." I mumbled, Kacchan couldn't helped but chuckled to the words I said. I took my chopsticks out and said Itadakimasu, then eats the ramen it was so spicy that I couldn't even handle how spicy it is meanwhile Kacchan on the other hand laughed at the scenario. "Kacchannn don't laugh, it was spicy" but instead stoping he still laughs even more actually. "You try it then?" While drinking a glass of water and replies with saying gladly. Kacchan takes hes chapsticks and eats the ramen. He tells me that the spice was normal for him and that he even handled something worse than this, how the heck did he even do that it was so spicy. "Maybe your tastebuds are broken then." and tells me they are not.

After a while me and Kacchan had finished our food he helped me alot with the ramen. We headed back to the hospital and promised me once I am better he will take me to other places as friends of course. It was only a matter of time before I get to enjoy times like this again.

-1114 words