Chapter 4: Just the two of us (Day out 2)

(3rd Person POV)

It had been a day since Izuku and Katsuki had gone out. They went to different places learned somethings like Katsuki has a soft spot on cats, Izuku had thought it was adorable. He also learned that Katsuki loves spicy foods, well he saw it coming anyway. Izuku couldn't ever forget such day. He knew that some day he'll come back to those places with Katsuki. He didn't even bother to wait so that he can write it in his notebook, he loves keeping in track with his day either it was great or it went...well not as good as he had planned.

Either way Izuku didn't really wanted the day to end, I mean who wouldn't want to adjust time specially with someone you like as friends of course, he only likes Katsuki as friends right? (No✨)

(Izuku POV)

It had been a while for me to go outside. I had felt the wind in my hair, Kacchan was really nice of him to even take me out, people really misjudged him at first glance since he does look kind of angry and violent but I know Kacchan wouldn't do that since he has gentle to me, kind of....

He looked through his phone since he had heard a notification; It was his mom Inko.

Mom❤️🥰

-Hey Izuku! Im really sorry if I'm ever
late tonight I have to take extra shifts
tonight.

-Im really sorry sweetie I will make it
up to you I will bring your favorite food

-See you tonight, I love you.❤️

-Ok see you tonight mom , I love you
too.❤️
read on 5:16

(Izuku POV)

Izuku glanced in his window, looks like I'm alone again tonight... I wonder what Kacchan is doing.... probably doing something else other than this nightmare. I HATE IT HERE. Shouting itwhile holding his pillow right in his face. He knew he had to calm down so he took deep breaths.

He looked back at his phone to notice something. It was notification from an unknown number, he didn't know who it was so he didn't even bother to even read it, so he just went back to his boring day.

-1 hour later-

Out of curiosity and boredom he checked the message. It had said Hi👋. He didn't know who it was so he just texted back saying 'who is this?' The unknown texter replied and had revealed himself as one of his old classmates Shoto Todoroki. He sent a picture of their class photos when they were 16 (they are 19 here).

Izuku had believed it was one of his classmates and quickly remembered him he had written his classmates down in his other notebooks. He quickly took one of his notebooks from his shelf since he has tons of that. After a minute he found his analysis for him. He texted saying 'Sorry I forgot about you for a minute there and asked how did he get his number?' But when he sent the message he didnt even read or replied.

Out of curiosity Izuku kept on looking of what he had written in his classmates analysis. At the first page it was his teachers their name are Shota Aizawa, Hizashi Yamada, Toshinori Yagi and Nemuri Kamada. He really missed his teachers and his classmates. Then flipped it on the last page and noticed that he only has 21 of his classmates including himself are here and that one was missing he looked at the very back. There was a missing page and that it looks like it was cut by someone. (Why 21 because Toga and Shinsho are here, Villians are students and they are nice.)

He had tried to remember who that guy was then it hit him, he forgot his looks but he just remembers that he was always shouting and quite loud. He remembered they were really close and that he is the only one to make him shut up. He really felt confused on why only him. He just thought they were really close that's why.

After thinking a lot he decided to text Katsuki since he was dying of boredom and if Katsuki was around he feels comfortable and safe.

Kacchan 🥺🧡

-Hey Kacchan!😃

-What do you want shitty nerd?

-Nothing I'm just bored, nobody is here with me today .

-What about your mom? Isn't she
supposed to be there.

-She has to take an extra shift thats why.
read on 6:47

Izuku was left confused since he just left him in read. He wondered why he just stared into his message and thought that something might had happen to him, so him being him he spamed so many messages to Katsuki's number asking is everything fine.

A few minutes later someone had knocked on his door he thought that it was one the doctors so he opened it. By his surprise Katsuki was there I mean literally. Izuku hugged him tightly. "Kacchan you worried me" holding his tears back. Since Katsuki was annoyed he just said "What do you mean worried, I will kill someones ass by just touching me." He meant it LITERALLY.

Izuku let go slowly. "Right I was worried...." then he remembered the date. "Kacchan tomorrow is Tuesday and since you told me your parents are strict right?! Oh my gosh Kacchan if they found that you are here-" Katsuki covered his mouth looking at him "Are you done yet?" He asked he uncovered Izuku's mouth slowly. "Yeah, I am. I'm just glad you are ok" Izuku smiled faintly.

Katsuki took off his Jacket and told Izuku that his parents are out off the country for a whole week, that is why he can leave without their permission. Because of that he left so Izuku wont feel alone. Katsuki also brought dinner, Izuku denied it well because his mom will be cooking his food, she makes the best food.(I want to taste mama Inko's food TwT✋)

Katsuki kept on asking when Izuku finally said yes. He enjoyed the food and thanked Katsuki for it. They kept on teasing each other. In a 'friendly' way of course. It was about 9 when Katsuki left. Izuku's boredom was erased thanks to Katsuki. Izuku cleaned up when he heard his phone got a notification.

Authors Note:
Im not dead :) and yes the villians are ordinary students.