Chapter 2: Hangouts

(3rd person POV)

                                                        2 Months Later
It has now been 2 weeks since Bakugo visited, Izuku has been left alone on the hospital for a while now. Bakugo was too focused on his school works, he had always been a top student ever since he was a kid. At some point in time he wanted to know if Izuku was alright, he was worried specially when the sickness Izuku was dealing with was a big sickness that causes people to die. A few hours later after studying Bakugo receives a message from an unknown number.

(Bakugo POV)

I had already finished my studies yet I felt a little tired. I started to walk into my bed when suddenly I heard a notification on my phone. My guess was that shitty hair texted me. As soon as I saw my phone it was an unknown number.

🛑Unknown Number🛑

??? - Hello

Bakugo- Who the fuck are you extra!

??? - Come on Kacchan did you already forgot about me🥺😞.

Bakugo - How did you get my number?

Izuku- I asked the girl from the counter, sorry I was lonely.

Bakugo - It's fine whatever. Don't you have any other friends to take care of you or even your parents.

Izuku - Well my mom is taking care of me, but she's to busy. My friends on the other hand is always busy plus they have to take care of their family too.

Bakugo - Whatever what are you doing now and how are you doing?..

Izuku - Aww Kacchan cares for me. I am fine thank you!

Bakugo -Dumbass!

Izuku - Kacchan don't be rude. I'm also watching YouTube on my phone.

Bakugo -  Mk.

Izuku - How about you Kacchan? How are you and what are yo doing?

Bakugo - I'm doing nothing.... and I'm fine thanks..

Izuku - Aww soft Kacchan is so cute!🥺🥺🥺

Bakugo - Shut up Dumbass!😡

Izuku - Aww come on Kacchan! You don't have to deny it...

Bakugo - I'm not cute!

Izuku - Awww.. fine

Bakugo - Want me to visit its Friday anyway.

Izuku - If you can!

Bakugo - Alright I'm meeting you there.

....

I closed my phone and changed my outfit more casual. I hurried to go down stairs to go outside. When I hear the old hag saying.

"Where are you going Katsuki?!"

"To my friend!"

"Is it a girl?"

"What no!"

"Then who is this 'boy'!"

"Someone I met a while ago! I gotta go. See you later old hag!"

"I am not that old Brat! Be sure your home before 8 or your sleeping outside."

I rolled my eyes to after what she had said I didn't care though. I hurried to got to the hospital, something really strange feels when I'm near the boy it was so tense. I later then got into Izuku's room in the hospital.

"Wow your really fast Kacchan" he looked at me smiling, my heart started to beat faster it was odd..

"Tch, im not a snail nerd!" I say with a little annoyed face.

"What do you wanna do Kacchan?"

"I don't know" He looks at the window signaling that he would want to leave this horrible place and be safe at his home.

"I wish I could go outside...." The minute he told me I immediately spoke something I never thought that I would say.

"Maybe we can, We could go around town and maybe even have some fun but we will have to get permission to the hospital first" I suggested. His face was smiling like he never did before, I felt happy... Ugh what is wrong with me?! Why do I feel happy as long as I see him... I started to blush thinking that I may liked Deku.

" Umm Kacchan your blushing and zoning out! Are you ok?!"

"Tch, yes!" I say groaning at him, he sighs at me.

"Ok! Good to hear but is that possible" he asks me with a worried look.

"I'll make sure of it" I told him with I slight smile. I promise you that... I mumbled. Izuku on the other hand was surprised he never thought that a guy with anger issues was going to help him with a disease he never thought he would ever have. He reminds him as his childhood friend that lost contact with him since they were five.

(3rd POV)
They started to tell each other's stories to catch up with each other since they haven't met in a while. They adored each other so much not knowing they are falling for each other. As time passes by Katsuki has to go back home. They said their goodbyes and had promised that he will go back on Sunday to go out and have some fun. They already have convinced the doctors and said that since Izuku has been recovering well for the past 2 months and  the doctors also agreed to cover for them so Izuku's parents don't need to be worried.

Authors Note:
I'm not dead lol also sorry if the chapter took long to get published. Take care and have a good day or night❤️

-851 words