Just Friends

"Hello Midoriya." A half and half colored hair boy said waving towards Izuku. By Izuku's surprise his eyes lit up.

Izuku letted him in towards his room. Making the other boy come inside of the room. He walked and sitted next to his bed.

"Hello Todoroki-kun it's been a while since we last had met." Izuku says sitting beside Shoto, smiling lightly.

"It has surely been awhile, perhaps 3 years?" He answered the boy answered. "Yes 3 years...." Izuku smiled scratching his neck. "How'd you know I was here?" Izuku had asked.

"Well yesterday your mom, met me in a meeting that my father's company owns. She told me about your condition, so I asked her to visit you." he answers trying to smile although he turned it into a bit goofy smile.

Izuku chuckled into the scene, he thought Shoto's smile was funny.
" You know we missed you Midoriya, me and the squad."he stated. Izuku looked at Shoto.

"Really?.... I don't remember much of it." he says. Shoto was confused since it has only been 3 years how come did he forget fast?...

"Well I guess it's alright, one of our friends were the nurse I met earlier near the counter." Shoto pointed out. Then Izuku thought for a moment "You mean Uraraka-san? She came to me earlier saying that you were coming."

"Yeah her, she was your best friend.. Don't you remember?" Shoto asked thinking if he did. 'Oh right now I remember, Midoriya got into an accident....' Shoto thought himself.

Izuku shook his head "I don't.... Why though? I don't even remember him..."

"Him?" Shoto asked completely confused then his eyes widened. He can't tell him, her mother warned him about it.' Just let him be.'

Izuku answered "Heh... There was a boy which I thought was my boyfriend, he wasn't nice to everyone. I don't know his name.... But maybe someday we will meet again."

Flashback

"Heh... I love you _______!" Izuku smiled happily to the other male. The other boy laughed at his words. "Eh?... Why are you laughing _______?!" he pouts at the male.

"Because I already knew, my Izuku. I already know your my world. So tell me any other shit about you I wouldn't care because my mind is already set to love you forever. " The unknown male said, Izuku blushed deeply. "You could have just said I love you back you know... Then if you really do promise me that you'll marry me then. " He said tilting his head due to how red and embarrassing he was. While the other laughed.

"Without a doubt, I will. Then we'll have kid named Kaori." he stated. Izuku looked at the other male "Is that even possible? And really after your name?" he replied

"We can always adopt a kid, but getting you pregnant would've been better if it was possible." the unknown male teased Izuku. "Ehh... ______!" He blushed. While the other laughed.

It was his last memory of him, the love of his life just gone like dust. He wondered everyday about him. He loved him really by just knowing by the glimpse of his memories.

He wants to know him again, he really does. If only his memories would let him remember again.

"Midoriya your crying!" Shoto announced then takes a handkerchief out of his pocket. Izuku accepted it "Thank you Todoroki-kun just remembered something, it always hits hard that it makes me emotional." he says to not make him worry.

Izuku gave back the handkerchief at Shoto even if there were still tears coming from his eyes. Shoto took it then wiped Izuku's tears with it.

"Eh-?..." Izuku felt tensed, it felt like the unknown male but he couldn't imagine it as Shoto. He was just a friend, and he knew that.

The male from his memories was a rough but sweet person not like Shoto; he was calm and nice the opposite of the male. He didn't feel like him either.

Izuku looked down at the floor. Feeling sad and empty because of the unknown male which he hated. He wants him back. Then looked at Shoto.

"Wait Todoroki-kun please tell me, do you know him? You... Y-you're my last hope to know him! We were friends with him! Then we dated!" he tells Shoto desperate to know the guy.

Shoto's eyes widened "Im sorry Midoriya but... I don't know." he replies looking down. Izuku went to far.

"Om my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Izuku bows, he felt guilty for being so desperate about the guy. "Im very very sorry Todoroki-kun!" he stated again.

"Midoriya please, it's alright." Todoroki replied. "I know you didn't mean it." he stated.

Izuku stood up. "Im really am..." He wanted to change the subject. "How's your family?.." He wanted to ignore what he asked before.

"Their great, the old man is trying to change from what happened in the past but I cant just forgive him, my mom is alright. She is at home." he answered.

"That's good to hear!" Izuku smiled lightly. "Indeed it is." Todoroki agreed.

Both had finished their stories until it was afternoon. Izuku's phone chimed a lot after Shoto had left. He didn't know why it did.

Then remembered about Katsuki 'Oh gosh I totally forgot about Kacchan!' he thought himself.

'I'm so dead.'