A New Acquaintance

(3rd Person POV)

Izuku was cleaning up his room when his phone chimed, it was Todoroki. He answered his question on how he get his phone number.

Shoto❄️🔥

-I got your phone
number from your
mom. She was really
nice.

-Oh thank you...wait
you've seen my mom?

-Well yes we met a few
hours ago.
read on 9:13...

...

They had talk for about half an hour after, Izuku had thought he was nice so he decided to be friends all over again. He had forgotten why did he even stop talking to them and just left without even telling them.

....

Izuku heard a knock on his door. He walked excitedly; when he opened the door he saw his mother Inko and his brother Tenko(Shiggy), he letted them in. Izuku was so happy seeing Tenko again since him being a college student takes up alot of time.

Izuku hugs both his mom and brother tightly, it was about a minute before he had let go. Izuku looked at his brother "Wow nii-san you've gotten bigger". Izuku gave a big and bright smile to Tenko, he really missed him alot.

Inko starred at Izuku and Tenko since she was kinda worried that they won't get along but looks like she was wrong. She setted the foldable table that way they can share their meals together. She loves both her children so much, hearing the doctors saying Izuku might die broke her heart into pieces. She is willing to work and take care of Izuku the same time.

Inko looked at Izuku "How was your day Izuku?" she asked. In response Izuku answered "It was alright like normal I just felt alone and well bored.... But my friend came over."

Inko sighed in relief. She doesn't know about Katsuki, she just knew that Izuku is just friends with someone. She is kind of curios about whoever his friend is.

Inko smiled at Izuku, "As long as he doesn't hurt you he, they or she can stay. Maybe next time if I have time, I can meet them." Izuku was glad "Of course, Mom!" while chewing his food. Tenko on the other hand was kind of jealous since Izuku hasn't even said anything about a friend of his when he was calling or texting him. "Hey Izu, I wanna meet this guy too." Izuku nodded happily.

They continued to eat, share stories. Izuku mostly shared about Katsuki's stories, the one he shares to his brother.

A few hours later, Izuku and Tenko were already sleeping. Inko was the only one left awake well because every night Inko usually would talk to Izuku's father named Hisashi. Hisashi is a well known businessman but recently after finding out Izuku's condition, something had happen to their companies which leads Inko to work a few hours.

Hisashi is currently in America, so the only time he gets to see his father was by video calling, but he will have to stay up until 12-1 am. The doctors had told Izuku staying up all night might be bad for him. So it's only Inko to get to talk to him.

"What about his test results Inko?" Hisashi asked through the phone. "The doctors said that he only has 50% chance of surviving rate.." She said tears running down to her cheeks.

Hisashi eyes widened, he stood silent "I thought the doctors said that he will have a higher survival rate. They said that last month!" Hisashi feared of what was going to happen to Izuku. They already lost their child once, he couldn't afford loosing another.

"Fuck..." Hisashi cursed. "Shouldn't we-" Inko got cutt off.

"No, you know what would happen!"
Inko stood silent before answering. "But he would have a better survival rate." Inko answered

"Sure, but what about he could die right on the table once they messed up! Hisashi fought. "It is not our decision Hisashi, if Izuku agrees we have no choice."

"Please Hisashi, don't ruin your sons future because of this..." Inko sobbed. Hisashi was silent, he was trying so hard not to cry but he can't. "Fine... Unless Izuku agrees, we will do it."
Inko nodded "Alright, I love you Hisashi..."

"I love you too Inko, both of our kids" then both had hanged up.

. .Time Skip in the Morning..

"Good morning, Mom and Tenko!" Izuku rubbing his eyes. He smiled lightly. "Oh, Good morning Zuku" Tenko answered "Mom had already left she left a note right beside you.

Izuku looked at his side to the note.

'Good morning Izuku dear, I'm sorry I have to leave so early. But I already made breakfast, Tenko knows where it is so just ask him. Tenko is also going out after an hour. Don't worry I already asked someone to have you company today. Also I will be home with you at 5. Don't worry about you being lonely plus I think your friend that you always share with us can rest today. Just prepare your room for a visitor. Have a great day Izuku. I love you<3!

-Mom

...

"Wait your leaving later, Tenko?...." He asked looking up to Tenko. "Yeah sorry, College is killing me." Izuku's smile slightly fade away and had turned into a frown. "It's ok..... "

"Thanks Izu"

....

After a while Tenko had already left which made Izuku sad. He wished his family was here. Where he heard a knock on his door. He slowly opened it to see a nurse.

"Hello..." Izuku says waving shyly. "Hello, I'm here to inform you that a person here today was appointed by your mom. He should be here in half an hour or so." the cheerful nurse greeted. She slowly looked at Izuku with a confused face. "I forgot my name is Ochako! I'm just a nurse trainee. I was your classmate once." she says.

"Oh.. Alright." he says. "I should go now. It's nice to see you again Midoriya-kun." she says closing the door and left. Izuku wondered about another visitor other than Katsuki and looked around him where he has a mess around him.

"My room is a MESS!" He started panicking. He quickly sweeped the floor, made a snack by only a minute to spare. He heard the knocking on his door after a minute he finished. He opened the door and looked up to where he had saw someone by surprise.

"Hello Midoriya."