Hugs and Cuddles

I was in a cuddly mood and Perry was suppose to head back in 29 minutes cause he went to go visit his Nephews Phineas, Ferb and Candace, I was sitting on the sofa wearing a oversized hoodie with cat ears, I was hugging a pillow desperately wanting cuddles.

I whimpered slightly feeling lonely and then I heard keys getting inserted into the key slot of the door and heard the door click, as Perry opened the door I sat up and waved at him, he smiled and then noticed me just wearing a hoodie causing him to giggle softly and close the door.

He took off his fedora, vest and smirked softly walking over to the couch, taking off his shoes and sat down on the couch.

He motioned for me to sit on his lap and I crawled over to him, sitting on his lap and smiling as he pulled me into an hug causing me to let out giggles, I started to laugh more as he decorated my neck in kisses.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and a smiled spread across my face as he held me in his arms.

He finally pulled me into a kiss and smiled he held my hands and hummed softly for he couldnt speak, he kissed my cheek softly and I smiled happily "I know you can't speak but I love you" he hummed and then let go of my hands and signed 'I love you too'

(Cute short story)