Run away🍋

A/N he can speak

I.. can not.. breath.

I've been running for so long trying to escape Perry, he just can't know.

I ran down the streets looking back to see him close, dodging people and the things I've knocked over to stop or slow him, I turned down an alley, climbing up a ladder and running across the roof only for the corner of my eyes to see him getting up faster then I did.

I slid off the roof and onto the streets taking a sharp turn and hiding behind a dumpster, Perry ran past and I held my breath as he ran by, I let out a sigh of relief and was about to run off only to be pinned against the wall.

I kept my eyes shut but heard quiet sobs, I opened my eyes to notice Perry crying, "Perry?" He looked up at me and shook me slightly "YOU LIED TO ME Y/N! YOU DO WORK FOR THEM AND YOU LIED TO ME, WHAT IF YOU DIED IN A MISSION!" I was taken back at him yelling, I was about to speak but he smashed his lips onto mine.

I felt something wet glide against my lips, I noticed it was Perry's tongue, I stupidly separated my lips, and he shoved his tongue almost down my throat, I let out a muffled moan and immediately he pinned my hands above my head, he then pulled away causing a string of saliva to connect "I'm gonna punish you for lying to me" I shook my head no as tears dripped down my cheek.

"It's just my job unlike yours" he growled, "yea but your my girlfriend, I want you to stay safe"