Run away bride

I can't believe this is happening..

All I wanted was to marry my original love

But now I'm stuck with this bitch.

I looked up in the mirror, examining my wedding dress and hair.

I heard a knock on and turned around to see Ms. Linda standing there with a bright smile on her face "Ready for the special memory of your life" I sadly nodded and walked over to her and gave her a quick hug "Thank you guys for everything" I sighed and she hugged back "Of course deary, you meant a lot to us" I look behind Linda and spot my dad, I walked over to him and wrap my arm around his arm and he led me down the aisle, I looked over at the Flynn family to see my crush sitting there

Perry had a sorrow look on his face, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't.

Finally I stood on the podium.

But I also have a plan, the moment the man said I do I'm going to sprint out to the parking lot where my friend is located, jumped into the car and ride off to avoid all of this for I never wanted this marriage to happen.

"We're gathered here today for the love of Y/N and Markus" the priest started, I glanced at the crowd and my eyes landed on Perry, he shakes his head no and I quickly looked away.

A few minutes went by and I turned to face him again and he signed 'please don't do this' I looked confused and he continued 'Y/N I love you and I should have told you sooner' my heart dropped when he did this and the priest raised his voice.

"Ms. Y/N do you take Markus as your husband?" I looked at the man who've I've been forced to marry and smirked at him, he smiled back "I don't!" I jumped off and sprinted down the aisle.

I heard a pare of foot steps running after me and I thought it was my father, when I glanced back I noticed it was Perry and Markus, my eyes widen when I noticed them catching up "HURRY Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice yell, I looked at my friend and jumped into the car.

"NO Y/N!" My 'husband' yelled and then my friend stepped on the gas, we speed down the street.

I noticed a motorcycle chasing us and I realized it belonged to Perry, I yelled "SPEED UP!" But then we felt the weight shift and Perry was on the car, my friend stopped the car and my eyes widened as Perry signed 'we need to talk'

My friend frowned and I stepped out of the car and Perry sighed with frustration then started 'why did you do that and where were you going' I looked away "to New York with my friends.." Perry's eyes widened and signed 'New York, Y/N what if I never saw you again' I looked away.

"I was going to send texts to you" Perry shook his head and made me face him 'I love you Y/N L/N, please tell me you felt the same' I sighed and looked away "why now Perry" he made me face him again and he signed with a smile 'because I'm an idiot'

I chuckled and kissed him, his eyes widened, and he kissed back. Once I pulled away and my friend said "you know I could let you have my plane ticket, and you could head to New York"

Perry looked at me and smiled "let's go then" I grabbed his hand and he looked at my wedding ring, I glanced at it and took it off and handing it to my friend "We can sell it" he smiled, and we headed to the Airport.