🍋duty on Desk🍋

I've been... miss behaving while being here at the agency, missing training, sleeping in, messing up on missions, and just refusing to work together.

I was sitting at my station in the office when all of a sudden a tap is heard against my office cubical, I looked up to see my boss Perry standing there he had a disappointed look on his face "May I help you sir?" I questioned.

'My office, now' he signed to me, a knot forming in my stomach as I nodded and got up and followed him, he closed the door and locked the door for some reason, he glanced at me signaling for me to sit down which I did.

Perry sat down across me and I froze up a little as he slammed down a folder, 'I've been looking at your status Y/N and I have to say that if you don't catch up were gonna have to let you go' my eyes widened and I got on my knees "Sir please I'll do anything to keep this job, I promise to work harder" Perry thought for a moment.

He shifted in his seat trying to get comfortable, 'Well there is one thing' he smirked at me and motioned me to come to his side of the desk.

I took a breath and did as what told or motioned and came to him, he pulled me onto his lap, my face fluttering with embarrassment "W-What are you doing s-sir" I stuttered, he leaned down and started to cover my neck in butterfly kisses making me blush.

He finally nibbled down softly on it making my stomach feel like it was full of butterflies, I tried closing my legs only for it to be pushed open and for something to be nuzzled against my crotch realizing that it was his bulge.

"Ngh~ S-Sir~" I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, he smirked and pulled off my pants and started to roughly rub my entrance, I started to get wet, the tip of his fingers getting drenched with my juices, he licked his fingers then looked at me with lust filling his eyes and mine "P-Please~" I bit my bottom lip, not feeling proud of myself for enjoying this.

He pulled off my panties making me more wet then ever "B-Becareful, this is my first t-t-time" he nodded and pulled down his pants to reveal a 7½ inch cock, causing my eyes to widen "O-Oh my" I said, he grabbed me by the thighs and pulled me close, making me wrap my legs around his hips and then he slipped himself into me, making me moan in pain and moan in plesure.

"ah~ mmhh~ y-you c-can move now" he looked worried as he just entered me but he didn't questioned and started to just slowly thrust into me, my body gets filled with pleasure.

My soft moans filled the room as Perry started to thrust a little more aggressively into me making me bite his neck to quiet my moans, he rubbed my thigh softly and smacked them causing a yelp to leave my mouth.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his, he pulled me into a kiss and I immediately kissed back wanting him all over me, he bit my lip making me moan in response which made him shove his tongue into my mouth, making it explore my mouth.

My body felt so weak as plesure keep rushing through me as a knote tightened in me, I bit down on his shoulder roughly showing that I was close to my edge and I think he was too cause his thrusts started to loose their pase, "O-OH~ G-G-GOD~"

He pinned my wrists above my head so I couldn't move and finally we both climaxed, plesure shot through my body and I was panting loudly.

Perry looked down at me and let go of my wrists, I regained my balance and I was panting slightly, he pulled me onto his lap and cuddled me close to him.