Pride Month

Perry x Male!Reader

"PRRIDEEE MONTTH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs with joy, I wore my gay pride Cape and rainbow face paint, as I walked threw the crowd with my friends I've noticed Perry looking nervous and I turned to face him "are you okay Perry?" He looked up and just nodded.

I shrugged and continued to walk down the streets as pride flags decorated the streets and people were showing they're true selves, I smiled brightly and talked to a few people.

Everytime I talked to a guy who seemed interested in me Perry would pull me away, try to get my attention or question what pride flag is that.

Finally a cute guy approached me and started to flirt with me, making me blush from time to time in the corner of my eye I noticed Perry looking uneasy then grabbed my hand leading me away "wait can I have your number?" The guy asked I was about to agree only to be tooken away.

"Perry what's going on with you? I'm trying to get friends but your not helping if your taking me away" he looked embarrassed and sighed, he reached into his pocket and held up a Bisexual flag, I raised an eyebrow and then he sighed sadly 'I like like you, and I was embarrassed to tell you but I also didn't want anyone to take you away' I felt my face heat up and I smiled, pulling him into a hugs and kissed them.

He immediately kissed back and looked at me surprised with my action, I smiled happily and kissed him on the cheek softly "if you wanted to be my boyfriend you could have just said so" Perry looked down at the ground his face was all red.

I chuckled and grabbed his pride flag and slipped it into his Fedora, he smiled and he grabbed my hand, I kissed his hand and led him through the crowd, I soon found a booth and quickly let go of his hand and he looked confused, I bought him a Bi pin and then pinned it to his shirt "there now you can blend in"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, he pulled away and signed 'I love you' I chuckled and signed 'love you too'