Seungcheol- apart(2)

Mina

It has been 6 months since that incident happened and i could very much tell you that me and cheol aren't the same anymore. We aren't the same bubbly couple who would always laugh and make fun of the smallest things.

I knew it, accepting him was definitely a mistake.

It took me 6 months to realize that we've become toxic. The old couplde who used to laugh at the smallest things are now fighting over the smallest thing.

We had a point in our relationship that both of us were tired of fighting so we chose to stay silent instead of fixing it.

I'm numb, very much numb.

I'm tired of this, of cheol, of everything.

Don't get me wrong cheol made me the happiest in a while but now? Especially with these trust issues? I don't think i can still love him the way i used to.

Few hours later cheol came home, he didn't even greet me and just made his way to our room. I followed him.

"What's the matter?" I said, cheol didn't say a thing.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I said again.

After a few moments of silence

"Let's take a break from this, I'm tired." Cheol

As i have said I'm numb, i knew this was comming. I knew it and i have prepared for it. I didn't feel anything.

I quitely stood up and packed my bags. I'm staying with my grandma for now.

-----

A few months had passed i had finally moved on from cheol, no communication, no nothing, and I'm finally happy with my new boyfriend DK.

He's amazing, The best to be exact.

I just couldn't be more thankful.

As i was going home i was waiting for my grandma to open the gate because i left my keys as i was waiting cheol popped up behind my back.

"Mina? What the hell? Why are you dating DK?" He said furiously.

"Why do you care? We're over! You asked for a break! I gave it to you." I said.

" i wanted space!" He said with teary eyes.

"Cheol couldn't you see? The thought of us doesn't exist here anymore." I said while pointing at my heart.

"Cheol, I don't know you anymore. You're not the Choi Seungcheol i loved." I said.

"Please come back I'll kneel if i have to." He said desperately

"No, don't stoop that low for me." I said and went inside.

"And oh take care of your next girlfriend, don't do to her what you've done to me." I said.

---

1 year passed by...

I haven't seen cheol in a year but I'm happy i heard he found a new girl.

Dk and I? We couldn't be happier.

As i was scrolling through social media i saw cheol and his new girl. They look so happy, he's treating her the way i wanted to be treated by him before. I'm happy for them.

It really is true, you'll never be too much for the right person.