Seungcheol - Birthday

" No Jae Eun you can't." Seungchoel said.

"B-but why? " I asked. Damn my puppy eyes didn't work.

"Just because. " He said still not looking at me.

"oh come on babe It's my birthday." I said and pout.

"I know but you still can't come to the studio. " He said. 

I really want to go to the studio today but Cheol won't let me and I dont know why.

"please? " I asked 1 more time.

"N. O. " He said and continued Scrolling through his instagram

After A few hours Cheol left to go to the studio. I really wanted to go so I followed him. I took an Uber to Pledis. Cheol might be surprised to see me there.

I got to my destination after 27 minutes. I went inside pledis building. I took the elevator to the 4th floor where seventeen's Practice room is.  As I reached the door I could hear their Voices.

"hyung who's seungcheol hyung with in the studio? " I heard Dino ask.

" Dino you don't know who Jae Eun is? " Jeonghan said.  A smile formed on my lips.

"No no hyung it wasn't Jae Eun Noona. " Dino said. My smile slowly faded away.

I couldn't take it anymore. I barged in to see Jeonghan and Dino's Surprised looks.

"Oh noona we were just talking about you. " dino said.

"really? " I said and faked a smile.

"Where's cheol? "  I asked him.

"I think He's with Kyla. " Hoshi said while practicing.

"Kyla?  From pristin? " I asked.  He nodded.

"Where are they?" I asked him. I'm starting to get nervous.

"Recording studio?  I guess. " he said still continuing to dance.

"Alright thank you hosh. " i said and went out of the room.

I quickly went to The recording studio which is on the 2nd floor of this building.
As I got to the door my Heart started beating abnormally. I opened the door carefully and went inside. It was dark. The lights turned on and

I knew It.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAE EUN~" Everyone sang.

"Happy Birthday Babe. " cheol said and gave me a peck on the Lips.

"Aw thank you. So this is why you didn't want me to go the studio. " i said.

"Yeah and I knew you'd follow me here so. " He said and giggled.

---------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~ THIS ONE SHOT IS DEDICATED TO ME HAHAHA SINCE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY 😂 SO YEAH HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

12/1/17