Jeonghan - Forever

"1,2,3,4and 5,6,7,8" Said jeonghan while doing the steps.

He still can't get it. I've been teaching him for hourssssss.

"you need to be faster, or else you will be off beat. " I said and did the step.

"I don't get it okay? " He said and let out a sigh.

"you'll be alright.just keep practicing" i said and went to the stereo and played the music.

"1,2,3 and Go! " I said

Jeonghan Is starting to pick up the steps but still off beat.

If your asking why I am Teaching him the choreo is actually because I watch them practice most of the time and I memorized it.

But my boyfriend jeonghan can't pick up so I let hoshi rest Cause he is exhausted and I'm now teaching jeonghan.

"Nice nice just keep practicing" I said.

"Yah, I'm really tired can we rest now? " he whined

"Yeah sure. " I said and smiled

"come sit here beside me. "Jeonghan said and patted the place next to him.

"ah I'm so lucky to have a Girl like you. " He said and kissed my cheecks.

"I'm luckier.Ive got a boyfriend who is an Idol, Manages his time for work and for Me and family and is caring and loving " I said and kissed his cheeck.

"I wish we can stay together forever. " He said.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too"He said and kissed me on the lip