☢️⚠️𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖⚠️☢️

⚠️𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚜: 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗⚠️𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝: 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

⚠️𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚜: 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗
⚠️𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝: 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

『T』『h』『e』 『D』『o』『r』『m』

Author's POV*

It's now 9:30 A.M, everyone all woke up hoping that yesterday was just a dream. Unfortunately, it wasn't a dream anymore. Marie made everyone breakfast but they all ate in their rooms, everyone but Yoongi came to get their breakfast. Sighing hard Marie rolls her eyes and takes the plate of food to his room, she's been waiting in the kitchen for him but he hasn't shown his face since last night.

Knocking on his door, Marie waits for a response. Silence. She groans pounding on the door repeatedly, "Yoongi, you need to eat so open up, I will kick this door down." Marie starts off gently in the beginning but ended her sentence in a light hearted threat.

Eventually, Yoongi opens his door a little just so he could peep looking at Marie with a displeased and tired gaze, "I bet you didn't eat either, get inside we'll share." Yoongi says opening his door more wide so Marie could step in.

"I can't believe you were about to starve yourself just because Sophie was a little aggressive." Marie utters while walking in, sitting right on his bed, placing the plate of food on his night stand.

Yoongi rolls his eyes closing his door, "You didn't get threatened by a Military Soldier in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse. While she and six others are invading our space." He says, sitting next to Marie on the bed while she passes him a sandwich, he takes it and munches angrily.

"Yoongi, I know but there's nothing we can do now. Sophie is a great person, she's just trying to make sure no one does anything that's gonna cost us our life. That's kind of her job ya know? She's not one of those ladies who work in the military office. Nae and her work in the battlefield just like men. It's better than sharing a small apartment with little food and prone to zombie attacks right? Plus we have a better chance with everyone we have here." She says, lightly ruffling Yoongi's hair and he would whine, lightly swatting her hand away.