☢️⚠️𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢 ⚠️☢️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⚠️𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚜: 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⚠️𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚜: 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗

⚠️𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙⚠️

Author's POV*

Mid-July and the storms just keep coming. The electricity fades in and out but the generator still going strong. The past few scavenges were nothing but success even though the group ran into a few runners and clickers. They've managed to get more medical supplies and food. Only the first group that was made were allowed to go on weapon runs since they ran out of bullets faster than they expected.

"Has anyone seen Kookie and Sophie?" Hobi asks as he enters the living room with Nae right behind him yawning.

"The love birds are at their 'hideout' again," Jimin replies as he continues to play in Alec's curly hair.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, sitting down next to Sid so he could help him out with the new map they're creating. "They're not lovebirds, that's more like him and Jode. Where is she by the way?"

Nae would giggle at Taehyung's reaction, "Aww is someone jealous? Maybe if you go on the next run with her you'll catch her attention." Nae teases.

"Jode is currently looking for them, they've been out since morning." Marie who just entered the room with Namjoon adds.

"Don't you guys think Jin and Rifa spend a little too much time together though?" Luna asks randomly since they were on the topic of love birds.

"No. She's just trying to teach him everything she knows." Yoongi quickly denies anything Luna was trying to get at, which causes everyone to look at him strangely. "What?"

"Oh nothing Hyung, we just find it interesting that you're taking interest in something else that isn't music." Jimin taunts and everyone laughs.

Jode walks into the living room with a little pout, "What's your issue?" Alec asks as she takes a spot next to Luna.

"I can't find Kookie has anyone seen him?" Jode whines, as she plays with her braids.