⚠️☢️𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚜𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝚝 𝟸☢️⚠️

⚠️ 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨: 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣

⚠️ 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨: 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣

⚠️𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙⚠️

(Smut Filled Chapter 21+)

AUTHOR'S POV*

Marie somehow ran into Jin's room, her eyes red and puffy. Tears still pouring out of her eyes as she sniffles, holding her face. "Fuck, why did I do that?" She asks herself trying to control her crying.

"I'd like to know the same thing, I try really hard not to get pissed. So explain, Princess." Jin says while locking the door behind him. The light was still on so she could see the red handprint she left on his cheek.

"I'm sorry okay, but you can't be playing with my feelings all the time, I can't act okay forever Seokjin!" Marie spats at him, her eyes wide and her vein very much visible in her neck. Jin is surprised by her outburst, he doesn't say anything for now and just lets her get everything off her chest. "I've complied with your terms for years and then you started caring. You started acting like we're in some fucking romantic relationship and then you suddenly want to fucking stop?! WHO THE FUCK DO THINK YOU ARE TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS SEOKJIN!?" She shouts panting heavily.

Jin walks towards her, gently caressing her cheek, brushing his thumb against her bottom lip. "What do you want me to do Marie? I didn't know you had such feelings for me. I can't apologize for sleeping with who I want because we had our agreement. But what do you want for me right now that I can somehow make it up to you? I hate seeing my Princess cry.." He tries to lean in for a kiss but Marie would slap him again a bit harder this time.