☢️⚠️𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚄⚠️☢️

⚠️ 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨: 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣⚠️ 𝙂𝙍𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿

⚠️ 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨: 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣
⚠️ 𝙂𝙍𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿

『B』『i』『g』 『H』『i』『t』 『E』『n』『t』『e』『r』『t』『a』『i』『n』『m』『e』『n』『t』 『H』『Q』

AUTHOR'S POV

After a very long and risky morning stormy drive, the group made it to their destination. Big Hit Headquarters, to their surprise, still in one piece. They all were very skeptical as they weren't even zombies in the underground parking lot. Something was off and no one liked it, it's almost like when they got here it was too easy to just walk right in.

"How is it that this is the only building we've seen so far with working electricity?" Nae asks, looking around the parking lot while closing the door of the Hyundai after she steps out with her shotgun.

"Nae, the walls are made from that thick bulletproof fiber." Sophia adds, sliding her index finger against one of the many pillars, "This building was built for war, and you said it's completely soundproof?" She says while looking back at Namjoon a little suspiciously.

Namjoon nods, putting his hands up slightly, "That's all I know. I swear." He says honestly and Nae and Sophia would look at him then at each other with a little nod.

"Okay let's get going upstairs, we have purging to do. No one uses the elevators, Jode go do your thing." Nae says, Jode nods running over to the door with the security system.

"We know the password to the building you know? We don't have to break into it." Jungkook comments, walking over to Jode as Nae, Sophia and, Namjoon would follow behind him.

"It's not about getting into the system, it's seeing where all your electricity is coming from and how we can keep whoever is monitoring this building blind." Jode confidently states, taking her laptop out of her bag and a USB cord plugging it into the security system. "With my baby, I can get to completely rearrange the entire system to our advantage without letting outside know."