Chapter 13

Toris POV
"Tori wana go get something to eat later? Some Hawaiin barbeque sound good?" Cam asks me
"yeah sure! Meet at... around 7?" I ask remembering I still have to go talk to jack.
He agrees and we all was back to our hotel.
i text Jack
"Where did you wana meet?"
He responds instantly.
"My room" he says.
I head over.
I knock and he opens the door and walks out shutting the door behind him.
He hugs me tight.
"are you okay?" I ask confused.
"Yeah, I missed hugging you that's all" he laughs and let's go.
"So what did you wana talk about?"

Madison's POV
Jack opened the door and went out shutting it behind him. I looked at the door confused.
I hear a girls giggle.
i looked through the peephole of the door and saw tori there.
"what?!" I whisper tell to myself.
Why the hell is she here? And why is he talking to her?? I put my ear to the door.
I hear muffled conversation and could makeout most of the words.
"So what did you wana talk about??" Tori says.
"It's about madison.." he says.
Oh shit! Is he about to tell her about our whole fake relationship?!? No I can't let him.. Think madison think CMON.
Got it!!
Jacks POV.
"Me and madison are-" j get cut off by the door rushing open.
Madison has her hands over her mouth and on her stomach.
"Baby I don't feel so well" she says and runs back to the room making puking noises in the bathroom.
"Uhhhh i think she needs you right now. I'll just go, I think it's obvious what's going on." tori says and runs down the hall.
I bang my fist on the door in frustration.
I sit on the bed and rub my face, great job madison congratufuckulations.
She comes back from the bathroom and I look up at her with clenched fists.
She looks at me like she doesn't know what she did.
"What the fuck was that little stunt??" I say to her.
"What? I wasn't feeling to great, I was hoping you could make me feel better." she smirks.
"I was in the middle of talking to tori!!" I yell.
"I'm sorry I didn't know, plus you two don't need to talk anyways, she doesn't like you the way she likes cam right?" Those cold words slipped from her lips. I held my fist ready to hit her but punched the wall instead. the thick walls cut my skin with blood rushing down my knuckles and madison standing there all white from the shock.
"Let me get you some napkins and bandages." she says and heads for the bathroom.
"You never helped before, why start now?" I tell her and she looks at me.
"I'm going out to get some fresh air with some of the guys." I say and open the door.
"And don't think about showing your face out there" I say and slam the door behind me.