Chapter 11

Tori's POV

I wake up to see cam with a couple fries in his hands while he's still asleep. I laugh and take my phone out to take a picture. when I check my phone I scroll through my twitter feed. I look and see jack and Maddison all over it.

They were supposedly spotted hanging out at the beach together today. I groan and my phone rings. I saw that it was Natalie and answer.

"Hey" I sigh.

"Heyy tori what's wrong? you sound sad." she says.

"It's nothing really, so what's up." I say back.

"Well right now were all at the beach. we saw that you and cam were still sleeping so we didn't wana disturb you guys." she says.

"Well be there in a little bit" I tell we and we say good bye and hang up. I groan and rub my face. it was already 12:30.

I shrug Cameron's shoulder to wake him up. he moves a little and groans.

"Cam wake up already" he still refuses to get up. I groan and take drastic meausures.

I kick him off the bed. I hear a huge thud and groan. he then sits up and I see him rubbing his forehead from the edge of the bed. I laugh

"Morning sunshine" I laugh.

He groans and stands up.

"Did you push me off the bed??" He laughs.

"Well more like kicked you." I say.

"Anyways. were going to the beach to meet up with the rest of them. get ready and meet me down stairs in half an hour?" I tell him. He nods.

"I'm gonna go back to my room and get ready see you there." I grab my phone and slip on my shoes and head to my room.

As soon as I get in I head straight to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I plug in my Straightner.

I go to my suit case and pull out a blue two peice.

I strip down and put it on.

I wear a loose white crop top over it with some blue shorts. I straighten my hair and apply a little waterproof eyeliner. I check the time and it was almost time for me to meet cam down stairs.

I grab my side bag and towel and sunscreen. I slip on my white flip flops and head out. I get in the elevator. and press the lobby floor. The doors open and I walk out looking for cam.

I then see him wave at me. I walk over to him and see him in his blue swim trunks with a t-shirt and a his towel.

"Ready?" he asks.

I nod.

"Okay were gonna kinda have to run as fast as we can to get away from the crowd."e explains. my eyes go wide and I freak out. a crowd?? I look outside the glass doors and see the huge crowd of screaming fans behind the big security guards.

I start to breathe heavily.

"Are you okay tori?" cam asks me.

"Yeah I think I should be uh fine." I say and gulp.

We then walk up to the doors. cam looks at me and mouths 1..2...3! We then open the doors and start to run to the car past the roaring crowd and flashing cameras.

We then make it to the car.

I pant from running.

"We made it" cam pants and smiles at me.

I smile back.

We hop in the car and head off towards the beach.

Jacks POV