22|| 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙎 𝘼 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙇𝙈𝘼𝙊

2-15-21 | 1906 WORDS
Trigger warning drunk sex
lmao, this was fun to write.
Ofc no actual nasty mnasty
is written but its HEAVILY
implied.

(they are both equally intoxicated
in this.)

•SCHLATT•

Let no one get or even touch a drink meant for you.
Stay near your friends, people are fucking weird.
Find Dave jf anything goes wrong, if someones being
weird go to Dave.
Don't end up in anyones bed, please.

Wilburs plea echoes through my ears as I stand in the far too crowded house. The area is filled to the brim with intoxicated, horny teens. Every room is stuffed, you can't possibly be alone in this place. Drunk children passed out on the lawn, people fucking in the bathrooms. Its scary, almost overwhelming in a way.

Few people have made attempt to speak to me. I sat onto the beer-smelling couch in an attempt to catch a break, only to be straddled by a girl in a revealing short skirt.

"EMILY! Oh my god, heehee! We can't take you anywhere!" Another women hauled her off of me, I apologized for the inconvenience.

This entire party idea was extremely overrated, everyone I know seems to be hiding from me. The only person I recognized was Cooper, talking up some poor girl. I avoided him we. Aren't particularly on speaking terms. Honestly, its the fact that Ted just won't allow it, I've learned Teds the almost father figure that many in our group lack, and he blatantly disowned Cooper.

I've drank little, I'm honestly a little scared to. I've never been drunk before, do I want to start now? I don't know, the rebellious teenage Schlatt is hiding and does not want to resurface.

I get sick of standing awkwardly in the living room like some sort of lost toddler, I slip past two women making out against the doorway and hop up the carpeted stairs. I might be able to get some peace in one of the bedrooms. I press my ear against the first door, making sure nobody is bumping uglies inside.

"Creep." A guy mummers as he passes me. I ignore his insight and open the door just enough for me to slide in, I click it behind me and lean against the wood, letting out a little sigh. My eyes flutter open a bit, only for me to immediately slap a hand over them.

"Fuck-fuck-" I feel for the doorknob.

"..I'm not jerking off."

I peer through my fingers before lowering my hand, I'm embarrassed by my reaction to absolutely nothing. He's sitting on the edge of the bed, just staring at me.

"Hi Alex-" I mummer. Its embarrassing to say I haven't spoken to him since his threats.

"Jonathan."

I scuff at the ground with the tip of my foot. This is awkward, do I leave? Just-- go?

Somehow, I resist the temptation "I thought you were killing yourself."

His shoulders sag as he releases an almost amused sigh "Never got around to it."

"You and Wilbur? Hows that? No STDS, I hope." I crosses his wrists in his lap, eyeing me calmly.

"I dunno, don't think he'll give me any STDS for awhile." I purse my lips, I can't meet his eye.

"Oh?" He raises an eyebrow.

I don't know why I do it, but my legs somehow lead me to the bed beside him. He shifts a bit to face me but says nothing.

"He- I dunno." I look away, not willing to admit his dad walked into sexy time, and now our relationship is a strain because he doesn't want me to see his poor gay son.