Get isekai'd thot

A H/c female exits out of her taxi and stretches, "Aoaghhhhgggg Hmm... Ah. Japan is a beautiful Country isn't it?" She yawned as she spoke to herself. She pulls out her luggage and says goodbye to the taxi driver.

Time skip because I'm lazy

Welp.

Umm.

Y/n is lost.

Again.

She crosses paths with the same black tire.

"AGAGHAHAGAGSGGDGAHSHSHSHHSHAH. Damn this!" She yells to the tire.

You might wonder, how did this happen?

Oh well you see, Y/n lost her phone while trying to get to her boat to Morioh. So she goes back and tried to find it but unsuccessfully, she doesn't. So... she gave up. I mean she is a gangster, she gets new phones every week anyways so there's nothing really important on her phone.

And than she was walking back to go to the boat, however... she got lost. And this was the 14th time she saw this black tire, that stupid tire.

Screaming in anger, Y/n kicks the tire in fits of anger.

"BEEP BEEP"

Light flashes through Y/n's red eyes, she swears under her breath and tried to run away but this truck has other plans, it was going as fast as the speed of sound. 'How didn't I hear the truck coming??!????? Damn my bad hearing'

CRASH!

Y/n's body flies when the truck hits her body, the pain rushes through her body in a flash. She groans in pain as her body crashes to the ground, Y/n wasn't surprise that she was still alive after that, hell, she had both her lungs punctured and skull crushed. But she still manage to survive. She tries to get up but a strong pain hits her and makes her fall down.

'What the... this should be nothing... why can't I get up? Holy-... don't tell me I'm actually dying?! By a truck?! A LEGIT TRUCK???? I got my eyes gouged out with spoons and got forced to eat it, four of my fingers got cut off trying to get my stuck chips in a vending machine, I lived for 3 minutes without my heart, I survived several third degree burns, but I get killed by a truck???? What kind of death is this? It's pathetic! At least make it look cool, I probably look like a stepped on cockroach right now! Uh ahahahahahah... God... if you're there... I know I wasn't always a good person... I mean I am a ✨GANGSTAR✨ but I did good things too... like how I saved that cat from suffocating in a glass jar. When I saved Bucciarati and the others... I did a lot of things! So please, I don't want to die! Not here! I don't want to even think what Okuyasu's face would look like if he sees my corpse, he's to precious... so please... please! Let... me... live...'

"Penis..." was Y/n L/n's last words before she died.

To be continued

(Hello guys I know this is a new fanfic and I know that I have not been updating my other fanfics. But tbh I only write when I feel inspired to write so here's this I hope you enjoy bye bye)