Uh no? Yes?

"Can...can you please train me?"

"Uh...no?"

His face dropped, "B-but why not?!... is it because I'm too weak...?" He asked himself "What??? No no no... I'm sure you did your best kid it's just that... The power I have isn't exactly for every one. Besides- aren't you a demon slayer? Don't you already use breaths?" Y/n asked, "The thing is... I can't use breaths. I consumed demons to temporally use their abilities" he visibility became sadder.

"Oh touchy subject..." Y/n adjusted her collar that seems to always choke her when something sensitive comes up. "Well... OKAY! I'll train you, but I can't guarantee that you would be able to use hamon. But I'll teach you all sorts of other fighting tips for demons! From now on you call me master- wait no... Big sis! I'll be your big sister from now! Big sister Y/n, I could be your mom too if you prefer." She gives him a wholesome smile, any other person would faint of fear if they saw it, but Genya found it comforting (even if it was a bit scary).

"Okay...! Big sis Y/n!" Genya decided to call her big sis instead of the other options, because he knew it was always nice to have a big sibling to rely and trust on. (That's right cry)

"Come and follow me- uhhhhh..." she Finally noticed she forgot to ask his name. "Shinazugawa Genya" he clarifies. "Would it be alright if I called you by your first name?" She asks the young lad, "Y-yes!" He immediately responds back.

She gave a lopsided smile "Got anywhere to sleep boy?" She says. "N-no" he replies.

"Hm. K, follow me Genya you can stay with me for the night and we'll start tomorrow! The secret to being strong is having energy. You don't snore do you?" She begins as she leads the way back to where she was staying. "I don't think so?" He says unsure. "Good. I've had enough of people who snore. So tell me, what made you want to become a demon slayer?"

"... it started when I was younger, my mother turned into a demon and my brother- "

"OH! Well look at that here we are, tell me that tomorrow, I'm gonna pay for your stay." She makes her way to the counter with a sly look. "You don't have any more money" her stand floats out. "I know I know, watch me" she whispers. "Heyyy Hayato my man..." her voice lowers down as if she was trying to be more seductive. "You know my lil bro here has no where to stay for the night and I have no mone-"

"I'm sorry L/n but I can't do that for you, either you or him pays or my dad will kill me"

"What kind of teacher makes their student pays... *cough *cough about that, what about I pay you with something else. Come on I'll do anything. I know we've only known each other for a few hours. But I'll seriously repay you" she grabs his hands and looks deep into his eyes. For someone with strangely coloured scary eyes, deep in it is something that really lures you in. Hayato blushes and clears his throat. "Fine..."

"Thank you so much, I promise I'll repay you!"

"No it's fine... you don't have to give anything back in return. Just..." his face becomes gradually red and he clears his throat again. "If you ever come across this town again m-make sure to visit." He gulps. "Course I will!" She give him a kiss on the cheek, "love ya! Thanks doll" she runs back to Genya and whispered to herself, "A master at work"

Later that night

"You see Genya my boy, if you're ever put in a flight or fight situation and you can't seem to even choose one of them, flirting is your way out!"

"That's how I escaped from an angry famous rich business man, I made his son who was a kinky femboy fall in love with me! But it didn't end up to well though, turns out I made him love me too much, I survived being killed but I was stuck with this psychotic Sadomasochist for 6 months until Rohan managed to get me out of there. And let me tell you, those were dark times... it was fun at first but it drained my energy so much and he just wanted more and more and he literally has unlimited energy it's just all terrifying- Hey are you sleeping already?" She looks up and gazes down on his sleeping body, "Oh well, guess it's time for me to turn in too..." she turns the other way and sighs "I wonder how the gangs doing"

To be continued