Y/n is big and stronk

(I just realized there were mistakes in the second chapter and the trio were only supposed to call you by your last name and not the first one. Oh yeha and Y/n calls Inosuke by his first name since he butchers her name so she could care less if she calls him by his last name)

The next morning, you woke up early. It was a habit you got from your old life and job. Wake up early, threaten some people for not paying their debt. Doing some jobs for the boss, and jobs some people can't do. And since you had nothing to do, why not just work out?

The old lady greeted you good morning and you greeted back. She gave you your old cloths and you smiled in delight. "Thank you" you thanked, "And also" she grabbed something from behind and handed it to you.

Your heart sunk to the ground and stomach we churned. That was your missing phone. "I saw this while I was washing the cloths, I believe it's yours." Thoughts raced through your head, 'Is she going to tell someone? Am going to have to kill her? Kill an old lady? Again? Wait she might have dementia or something or like Alzheimers. Well in that case it would be fine, but she remembered to give my cloths back so I doubt she has it...' you continued to think as you both stood in the halls. "Lady, you don't have to worry I didn't do anything to it. But I do have to ask, what is it?" The old lady says.

"It's an invention in Germany, my grandpa gave it to me before I went here. I'm not really supposed to show it to anyone else since it's really important to him and me. So can you please keep it a secret" you quickly made up. You were pretty sure the lady didn't understand at all but she just nodded and walked away. 'Crap'

Time skip after some thinking and worrying

The sun was bright and shining. "Ahhhh fresh vitamin D" you sat on on the porch thingy and soaked in the sun for a bit. After that you went on and began doing your daily work out routine.

100 push-ups

100 sit-ups

100 squats

And did 10 km of running

Of course that's not all that you did, your body always healed faster than a normal human being. You did one handed pushups, you tested your flexibility and pushed it into its new limits, and basically a full body training.

You only had baggy pants and tank top on, but your sweat was glistening and made your muscles pop out. "AHHHHHHH! FIGHT ME FIGHT ME!" A familiar voice spoke. You dodged without looking and grabbed the boy by his boar mask. "Sure. But let's put some rules here shall we?"

You forced the boy to sit down in front of you. "No weapons. No bitting. No scratching. Oh and more importantly, you can't use total concentration breathing. And that's all." You said. Tanjiro had taught you about the techniques that the demon slayers used to kill demons. Which you made the conclusion that hamon will work on demons. It was basically just like hamon.

"That's all? Haha! I can do that!"

"Mhm okay now lets get started"

Getting into a fighting position, you closed your eyes. You were blind for a year and a half, but during that time, your spatial sense and your sense of smell became more better. Excluding your hearing though, it's always been bad. "Huh? Why are you closing your eyes??? Are you afraid? Huh? Huh?" Inosuke screams.

(Idk how to write our fights properly so bear with me)

Ignoring what he was saying you made your first blow, you did a round house kick but missed. He charged to the opposite side and tried to kick your leg and make you lose your balance. However, you bended your back to the kick before it could hit and swiftly used his leg to help you do a back handspring.