Please train me!

(Guess who can back from the dead and decided to just write on my phone Cus you guys are so supportive? Me anyways I love you guys so much)

You finally took a stop at another town. The night was young. There were lights lit around everywhere which made it quite comfortable. You took a long breath, you wanted to be lazy and lay down watching movies right now. But you can't, which was really sad.

While you were just minding your business walking, someone had bumped into you. It was a male in his teens, weird hair, and surprisingly no eyebrows. He was a a few inches shorter and he had lanky but still muscular body. "Sorry" you said a quick apology. The male just looked at you and left.

"Well that was kind of rude, he was the one who bumped into me first at least say sorry back " you scoffed in disbelief. You proceeded wondering the town, pickpocketing strangers here and there. When you finally had enough money for a one night stay at a hotel, you asked directions for the nearest hotel.

At the hotel

"Thank you"

You thank the person who led you into your room, and in that second. You relaxed, you kept your guard up the whole day. But you finally relaxed your stiff shoulders. Letting out a sigh of relief, you unpacked most of your stuff and looked through them. "Ah! My pyjamas!" Your pyjamas were just a simple loose and comfortable clothing that you wore to sleep.

Deciding you were gonna take a quick bath, you took your cloths off and prepared the ones you were to going to sleep in.

After the bath~

After the bath, you put on a robe to dry you off. But something was off. There was a strong gut feeling that told you to go outside immediately.

"What's happening..." you muttered. "There's a demon roaming around here" your untroubled stand calmly informs. "What? Why didn't you tell me sooner" you said, while putting on your pyjamas. "It looked like you were enjoying your little bath there" your stand replied. "I don't want my cloths to be dirtied during this" you mumbled to yourself.

You made your way in the porch. You fell backwards and landed on your feet. "So where exactly is it?" You asked out loud. "Somewhere around here right-

"PLEASE HELP! D-DEMON!" A frantic voice yelled. "Oop, there we go" you followed the direction of the voice with a tired expression. "Ah- there we are. Sup demon" you greeted. "Stay back! It's one of the 12 kizuki's! You're no match" a voice yelled. You looked down and saw the same guy you bumped into.

"Why should I listen to you? You didn't even apologize after bumping into me"

"What- that doesn't matter right now! Run! Get help! I'll try to hold it for as long as I can"

"I am the help"

"Besides, that's a lower moon. This will be super easy" you smirked, you and the demon made eye contact. "So lower moon 4?" Getting into your fighting stance, you gestured at the demon. "Come and get me coward!" The female demon charges at you with full power, you quickly dodge and elbowed their back with hamon. The hamon made the satisfying ringing when you hit the demon. "Aren't I just amazing?"

The kimono that the demon was wearing got melted by the hamon and the flesh on its back got melted as well. 'Why am I not healing?' The demon asked herself. The demon shoots nasty glare at you. "Wow if looks could kill, calm down doll I'll make sure to slice your limbs real good" you chuckled sarcastically. "Who are you?!" The demon questioned. "L/n one and only Y/n" you did a quick bow. "But I guess a name introduction isn't enough- I'm basically better then you in every possible way, to put it simply" you have a sly smirk.

'$#!+ I need to get out of here' the demon thought to herself, 'I'll just have to make a run for it-' the demon looked around frantically, chewing her lip as she saw a possible way out of here.

Oh boy she was wrong.

"Whoah hold your horses! Easy there sweetie, wouldn't want a be heading do you?"

"Ahhh what am I talking about- you clearly do! I'll just give it to you!"

You charge your hand with hamon and sliced her head, while it made a loud thud when it hit the ground, Mr.Idontapologizewhenibumpintosomeoneeventhoughitismyfault dropped his jaw to the ground. "Impressive am I right? Or am I right?" You gave your self a quick proud pat.

"B-but how? She's a dem- you're a- what are you?!" The boy yelled. "Uh how am I supposed to answer that, I'm a human?" You finshed of the demon in an instant with a triumphant smile. Genya began to self reflect on himself, was he really that weak that a random woman who probably wasn't even a demon slayer slayed a demon that easily...? And not to mention it was one of the twelve kizuki.

But what really pondered his mind was who exactly are you? What got you this powerful? What drives you to fight? Those were questions he really wanted to ask you, but you were already on your way back to your hotel. "Wait!"

"What are you going to apologize? If it isn't that then I don't want to hear it." Says you as you stoped walking. "Apologize-? Whatever, I'm sorry for whatever I did but I just need to a favour to ask of you..." he trails off. "Okay I'll listen since you apologized, but I can't guarantee I can't fulfil that favour" you quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Can... can you please train me?"

To be continued

Demon slayer x stand user readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara