I'll make a man out of you

First thing in the morning

6am, it was a beautiful morning indeed, the wonderful sunshine in the air is very refreshing. Perfect morning for training.

Normal= Japanese
Bold= English or your stand

"How old did you say you were genya?" You pushed a branch out of the way as you asked. "16" he says. "Hmm Hmm, when I was your age I was out and about killing people and stuff"

"Excuse me"

"Nothin"

You reached a spot where it was surrounded by trees and a big clear spot on the middle. You could also slightly hear water streaming. "Perfect"

"Now before we start Genya my boy, I have some rules for you. Rule number 1 there are no rules, rule number 2 don't disappoint me."

"I'll try to go easy on you, but I'm sure you're strong. The technique I use to slay demons is called Hamon or ripple so to say. It uses the same as other demon slayers, the power of the sun. It's more easier to use with water or things that flow easier like oil. How to use it is simple, like breaths. You need to have controlled breathing. It will be more complicated when you try it."

You start removing your jacket and stretching. "Come on, don't want you to pull a muscle. Come stretch with me."

As both him and you finish, you told him to follow you to the lake nearby. "But there are many more advantages when using hamon. For example" you took your boots off to be more comfortable and you began to take a deep breath. "Haaaaaah..." and a bunch of electricity looking things  surged through your body onto your toes.

And you took a step into the water. "We can walk on water. And if you ask me, it's a huge plus." you began just taking steps around the water while posing randomly as if you were bragging that you could walk on water. "However that is not the only advantage of it, hamon also has strong healing capabilities." as you continue talking, you went back on dry land and stretched a bit more. 

"People who use hamon are able to heal their broken bones and also other people's broken bones. Or to put it simply they can heal themselves and others." you cracked your knuckles as you made eye contact with Genya. "Technically, everyone can use hamon. But not everyone is able to master it fully like me. Though there is a way for me to... forcefully make you use it immediately."

"uh-I'm sorry what-"

You took a step back and with a delicate pinky you roughly stabbed it through Genya's gut. "aguh!" he grunts in pain as he holds his stomach in pain. Saliva spurting out from his mouth as he moans, Genya starts losing his breath but soon enough the pain subsided. He felt better, actually, he felt a lot better then he had been before. "W-what did you do to me?" he asks. "Wow wow! It seems like you might actually be able to use hamon. Man, I'm impressed" you looked in awe at Genya as he moves his body still in shock that he feels better. "What I did just now was forced you to use hamon," you took a step away and pointed your hand to the water. "Go ahead, try it" you indicated him to try and walk on the water. He looks at you confused at first but then went ahead and put his foot in the water. As soon as he did that, he gasps in awe of himself. "I-I'm doing it! Did you see big sis?" he looks at you for approval and you nodded your head.

"You said that you couldn't use breath before right? Well I guess hamon is perfect for you! Now there is a slight problem though..." you paused momentarily. A loud splash was heard and you sigh, "There it was... You see, you could use hamon... but you see,  you won't exactly be great at using it. You could use it for sure, but it's definitely not strong enough to defeat a demon. Well for now at least maybe in the future you will but it will certainly be  a very long time. And y'know I can't really gurantee you that will happen either though-"

You were cut off with a sudden warm embrace, "That's fine!" he sobs, "I'm just so g-glad that I can be of more use." you felt warm tears wet your shoulder and you sigh once again and pat his head. "Well then... we better get to intense training right away!" you grabbed his shoulder and pulled his chin up. "Cheer up! You still got a long way to go!" you comforted. 

And then the training began, you took him under your wing and made him your disciple, you were both his teacher and older sister all at once. This feeling gave both you and Genya a sense of nostalgia, maybe the two of you had both missed having a sibling to talk and rely on. 

To be continued (sorry if it was kind of short I'll update again later on after I finish school enjoy guys)