Boobs

(Thats the rough sketch I have of Y/n's stand I don't really know how to draw so this is what I can do it looks really bad to me but if it's fine this is what I imagine it to look like also idk how to draw hands)

This= English

This=normal

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

A certain blonde 16 year old yelled. "I WILL NOT ALOW YOU TO HURT L/N-CHAN!!!"

As fast as lightning, he kicked his two comrades and they flew out of the way. 'Motherfu- that was fast' she gaped.

Zeinitsu's POV

If I fight L/n-chan, I'll get more stronger, she wouldn't think I'm weak or a wuss, I'd look strong, L/n would fall in love if I were strong, and of course I get to touch L/n. I don't know about you but this is a win, but I don't want to hurt her though...

"OH NOOOOO!"

My ears perked up, she sounded like she was in trouble. I stood up and breathed in, "DON'T YOU DARE!"

"I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HURT L/N-CHAN!!!"

I landed on the ground with dust surrounding me, "B-besides, she said 3 vs 1 . Not 2 vs 1" said me with shaky confidence.

I heard a slight scoff from L/n and than I heard her whisper "No idiot I don't need your help go back I can handle this myself. If I need you, I'll call on you" I've only heard a couple of people spoke in this language. They were either from England or America, I wasn't really surprise, I mean L/n didn't look like from around here. But she still spoke perfect Japanese.

However

That made me wonder

Who the hell is she talking to?

No ones POV

The three boys got into a fighting stance, Tanjiro could smell the frustration from Y/n. Which made him worry a little but it's understandable right? Y/n repositioned her stance and glared, no one can't really tell a difference from her resting face and her angry face. She does have a natural angry face, which made some worry.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she tightened her fist and kept her guard up. She charged a kick at Zenitsu, but with lightning speed he dodged. "Damn it" she says under her breath. She clicks her tongue and her forehead veins pop out. Quickly putting her leg down, she turned to Tanjiro and threw a punch his way, which barely got him. He dodged as well by stepping back, Y/n has enough with the dodging and sent another kick that did got him. It sent him flying back, while that happened Zenitsu approached from the left and and Inosuke from the right.

They were desperate to get a hit, both of them speeding up and making an attack, but Y/n simply stepped back and let them miss their attacks. Tanjiro got back up, Inosuke and Zenitsu landed on the ground and the three of them stared at Y/n's figure. There was an obvious grin on her face, her weirdly coloured eyes looked down on them. This was just physical training kind of fighting a type of fighting that has rules. But in a real fight, Y/n will use anything to her reach. She'll do tricks, she'll shoot, she'll aggravate the enemy, she'll set traps, and she'll do them dirty.

More importantly she had her stand to help, she was physically strong but plus her stand is like high demon level of strength. But a couple more things that will make her way stronger then your demons slayers here. Only stand users can see other stands, and only stands can hurt other stands. That would make her almost invincible, but demon slayer attacks work completely to Y/n's human body though. If they were to out number her and distract her, they attack her body which would mean victory. However it's way harder then that. Stands have abilities too, other then strength, they have their own unique abilities to them. Like how Golden Experience makes life, Stickyfingers can make a zipper anywhere, and how Crazy Diamond can restore things.