God only knows 2.0

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!(late I know) I am soo thankfull for your votes and comments *blushing so hard* The thing with the tattoos is coming very soon, you'll see ;) I am new on writing so I'm finding it kind of hard writing in first person pov so I will experiment to write in different forms, sorry if it confuses anyone. OI will tell when I start (:

Castiel

ugh, where am I? I try to open my eyes but fail, suddenly I feel like someone is staring at me, I feel my heart beat rise, trying to move but unable to I instead try to calm myself down and not wanting the person finding out that I'm alive. What if it is Metatron? I snap out of my thoughts when I hear someone slapping something. Who is Metatron smacking? Oh god, NOT THE DUNGEONS AGAIN! Please don't tell me I'm in some kind of sex dungeon, or some asylum. Thoughts run through my mind when I suddenly feel someone grab my arm gently. Carefully they clean my wrists, wash away the blood and put new bandages on. I relax and suddenly I feel a soft pair of lips kissing my forhead, whoever this person is I don't want them to let me go. I am so curious to see who this perfect creature is, I, finally, am able to open my eyes and see a pair of green eyes. "Hello Dean" 

"Cas, I'm here" Dean answers and hugs like as if I would vanish in any second. I embrace him as much as I possibly can and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. He pulls away and hands me a glass of water. I suddenlly feel the hunger hit me, when was the last time I ate? 

"Dean" I give him my most serious look and stare deep into his FÚCKING GREEN eyes. 

"What? Do you need anything? A doctor? A foot massage? Maybe some-"

"Dean, there is only, one, thing I want" I look away for dramatic effekt and then look back at him.

"Yes?" he looks at me as if the whole world will end if I don't tell him. 

"I want Mcdonalds" With those words coming out of my mouth, I sound like an actual five year old. Dean laughs, that is so beautiful, it looks like a puppy- i realise that I'm not at home. Where the flipping motherscrooger am I? "Where am I?" I ask carefully. He blushes and quietly responds. 

"Uhm... you went to th hospital after you.. you know.. then they tried to call your family but none of them answered so... I kinda took you home" I immediatly look and inspect everything around me. I AM IN DEAN WINCHESTER'S ROOM, holy shít! I see a whole shelf filled with nerdy stuff. The word marathon immediately pops into my head and I like the sound of watching movies in endless of hours with Dean. "You know" I say raising an eyebrow. I let out a small laugh and continue "You could've been a creep" I burst out laughing at the look at his face and accidentaly touch my stomach. Ouch. I look down at my bandages and feel tears stream down my face. Slowly Dean brings his hands up to my face, cupping it and drying my tears with his thumbs, he smiles weakly at me and then starts to take of my bandages. He looks at the cuts deeply, and he starts to cry. Those beautiful eyes shouldn't cry, not ever. "Dean.." I don't know what to say but he has to stop I can't stand it. 

"Do you have more?" He wipes his tears and I nodd weakly. I look around for scissors and start to cut open my shirt. He looks at all my scars, he studies them. He frowns and without him realising it himself he moves his fingers across my chest where my tattoo is. 

"Enochian" I say knowing he would ask. He looks confused but doesn't say anything. "It means, God Only Knows" a bitter laugh escapes my mouth as tears stream down my face. He suddenly takes my arms and kisses each of my cuts with those perfect, pink, soft lips of his. It hurts and he stops but I don't want him to ever let me go so I nodd and he continues.

"Beautiful" He whispers. "So beautiful" He keeps on whispering those words at me. How can anyone picture me as something beautiful. He kisses every single scar that I have and trails up to my collarbones, nibbles my ear. I let out a small moan. He looks into my eyes, cupping my face. We both lean in and he finally kisses me. His soft lips brushes against mine and soon they are bouth moving in rythm, I open my mouth, letting him in. Damned best kiss I've ever had.