Fanfiction

A/N: 2.5K READS AM I GOING NUTS I GIT OVER 1K NOW I AM HALFWAY TO 3K AM I DREAMING!!!!!?????? THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL READERS, IT FEELS LIKE I'M WORTHY OF THE "MJÖLNIR" (u get it :3)

I'm so sorry for the absense.. I've been having a major writers block, but I'm a crappy writer so it's more like a "block", hahahahhahahaha *cries*

The tattoo thingy will come soooon ;)

PS. sorry for bringing up the hat fic again.. I mean no hate

Sam POV

Now the whole school knew about Castiel and Dean, and it was giving them a lot of attention.. In a good way, everyone shipped destiel and if that ship went doen then we all would sink with it. Charlie and I have taken the honorable responsability to write the most important fiction of all... Fanfiction. I glance at the keyboard and continue writing. 'Dean whispered sweet nothings into Castiels ear as he kissed his neck downwards, "Dean" Castiel groaned as h-'

"Sam, what you typing?"

"Nothing"

I turned around to se both Dean and Castiel by the door watching me in full curiosity while slowly making their way towards me. What should I do!? I mean if they find out, they might not like my writing and never tekk me stuff about their dates. Cas sits down at the end of my bed waiting for an explenation while Dean tries to see what I'm writing.

"It doesn't seem like nothing" Castiel says while giving me an accusing look. Quickly I click on the emergency tab, my plan B... the tab where the hat fic is.

"No" Dean whisperes as he reads it. Castiels eyes widen as he grips both me and Dean tighter trying to avoid what the hamster will go through.

"Well.. Have you read it?" I ask innocenty. They both shake their heads and run out the door... they forgot to ask me what I was typing. I crack my fingers and continue writing.

Deans POV

As we walked out of Sam's room I could not stop thinking about how his innocence is gone. I laid down on my bad and Castiel sat himself in between my legs, his back facing my chest while reading some fanfiction.

"DEAN, DEAN"

"What?"

"MOOSESHIPPERLOVESDESTIEL HAS UPDATED" He shouts as he brings the phone uppwards so that both of us can read.

"Finnaly! We have been waiting, like forever, to get the next chapter" Castiel makes himself more comfortable and starts reading.

"Dean! How could you? I loved you but you just had to ruin it" Cas continued to read dramatically. "Dean whispered sweet nothings into Castiels ear as he kissed his neck downwards, "Dean" Castiel groaned as h-"

"Cas enough"

He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at me. As he turns around and puts his lips one milimeter away from mine.

"You're right" He says as he straddles menever keeping his eyes away from me. "We could be doing it for real" He crashes his lips onto mine and the hungry kisses become into one more passionate.

*BEEP* *BEEP* He pulls away and gives me a small nodd.

"Hello?" I say in an irritated tone.

"Hi, Dean" A girly voice say's

"What do you want, Lisa?" I don't have time with this, I have time for Cas

"What about that date you was talking about?" She asks. I feel Cas look at me with an hurt expression but he doesn't move.

"Lisa.. I asked you out 2 months ago, before I met Castiel, and to tell you the truth.. I am super gay"

"..."

"Lisa, I'm sorry but you can't change that and I'm inlove with Castiel"

"Nah it's okay Dean, I read that fanfic about you guys and wanted to see kf it was true, have a gay life"

"Ok..ey.. Bye"

"Talk to you later"

with that she hung up. I look up at Cas who has tears in his eyes. He pulls me into an stron embrace an nuzzles himself into my neck.

"You... Love me?" he asks pulling away not daring to look into my eyes. Realixing what I said and feel I could not avoid saying it .

"yes" I pull in a big breath and continue "I, Dean Winchester, love you Castiel Novak" He brushes his lips against mine and whispers.

"I love you too"