First date

A/N: HOLY SABABA 1.4K READS... THERE IS A FLIPPIN' "K" *wipes tear* I FEEL LIKE I JUST WON A FREAKING OSCAR (Sorry Leo)!!! I watched fifty shades and at first I thought Mr.Grey was some kind of hot sugar daddy but then when I watched the whole thing he turned into a phsyko lunatic... Anyways, I went to a Nicki Minaj consert, in Sweden, and there where some guys behind me who were from Finland, one od them started singing "this boy is a bottom" by Willam Belli, but in Spanish (Es una pasiva) so no one knew what he was doing... But I did ;)

Dean POV

Catiel and I had preocupied ourselves with watching Merlin, Sherlock and Harry Potter, during the weeks. They had learned all the lines and cried every time Sherlock fell.

"What should we watch now?" I ask while going through the box sets, these are like gold to me, Cas must be happy that I actually brought them here. I look at Cas who is reading fanfiction about Dan and Phil. Cas raises an eyebrow at me like I'm bothering him. 

"I heard that Supernatural thingy is okay" He mutters and goes back to reading it.

"Aren't there like 10 seasons, or something?" I look over at Cas who has an very disgusted expression on his face. "I've read half of the books and it's clear that David and that angel, Castle, are gay". Cas doesn't answer me but has a horrid look in his eyes, I lean closer to him and check out which one he is reading. "What's the hat fic?" I say couriously. Cas grabs my face with both his hands and whispers

"Dean, I'm going to hell for reading this" He lets go of my face and throws his phone away from him as far as possible. I wrap my arms around him and nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck, sure he is shorter than me but who cares? I give him a soft kiss on his forhead and let go of him. He gives me a confused look but then grabs my hand and interwines his fingers with mine. 

"WHAT!?" We hear a shout from Gabes room. Cas grabs the popcorn next to his nightstand and tiptoes out of the room. I follow him and Gabes door is not fully closed. Him and Sam are aguing about somthing when Sam suddenly kisses him.

"Atta boy" I whisper in Cas's ear and let out a quiet laugh. We watch as Gabe pushes Sam of him.

"I knew it. I am so sorry" Sam whispers and starts to head for the door where 1. Me and Cas are sitting (he is on my lap) 2. We are eating popcorn and enjoying this and 3. We will not move until Sabriel is Canon. 

"This is really good" Cas whispers and grabs a handfull of popcorn and stuffs it into his mouth. Just before Sam manages to open the door Gabe pulls him in for a kiss. Cas graps my phone and gives me one of the earphones and puts on "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion. When both pull away me and Cas go back to his room. 

"Waa this our first date?" I ask. "Beacuase it was acutally romantic as fúck" He puts his arms around my waist and gives me a long passionate kiss. We both pull away and I look deep into his eyes, getting lost in them. 

"Yes, there is nothing more romantic than watching your otp kiss"

A/N: For anyone who has read the hat fic, I am so sorry for making you remember. For those who like the hat fic, you are not going to hell and for all the Phan shippers out there "YAAY DAN AND PHIL BOOK"