Blue eyed guy in The Roadhouse

A/N: I got reads!? That is amazing I was really freaked out about this.. Anyways I don't know if I ever told you how old they are, Dean is 18 so he is of age and Cas is 17. 

Dean

Cleaning the dirty glasses on the counter is one of the most boring jobs in the world. I feel the glass sliding out of my hand and in my useless attempt to catch it I somehow drop the glass. "DAMMIT!" I shout as I pick up the shattered pieces from the floor. I take the piece of cloth and start to clean the counter instead. As I clean it I see out of the corner of my eyes I see this guy walking into the roadhouse. He tilts his head and squints his eyes while reading the drink choices. He is beautiful. I notice his eyes are blue, like really really blue, is it even legal to have those really blue eyes? Nah ah sir I think not. His hair is literally black and his figure is muscular but still slim, he is kinda short, It is really cute imagine kissing him and- stop it Dean, I mentally scold myself. I realise that I must be staring at the Guy. "Dude? Man? Can I help you?" I say raising my voice. He stares at me and I look down to avoid meeting his gaze.

"Sorry, uhm, can I get a purple nurple?" He says in a dark raspy voice. I see a blush creeping up his neck. YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!! I want to shout at him but instead I start to look for that purple thingy.

"No problem man." I say as casually as possible "Bottoms up!" I say cheerfully as I pour the purple liquid into a tiny glas and hand it to him. I wink at him and see him blush. By his adorable reaction I feel the grin on my face gowing wider. 

"Thanks" He says and gives me a smile. That smile could melt my soul anytime. I see him drinking it all up in one go. Is he crazy? That is some stong shit.

"Shit! This is strong" He chokes out. I laugh at him, my head is flung backwards and I feel my whole chest jumping up and down. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. 

"On the house" I say happily and start to clean some glasses on the counter. I give him one of my famous 'flirty' smirks. "The name is Dean, Dean Winchester". I say imitating James Bond.

"Castiel, Castiel Novak. But you can call me whatever you want, exept for Cassie" He says confidently. He looks right into my eyes and I swear that there could be a constellation of stars there. I try to avoid his eyes but then he winks at me. I feel my cheeks turning pink and I consentrate on a spot on the inside of a glass and start to examine it. I look up and gather all of my confidence and speak to him. "Okay then, Cas." I say, and eye him up and down. He is wearing a thin trench coat, black skinny jeans and red converse. "How about we meet up again?" I say, slowly looking down at my feet.

"I would like that Dean" He replies and that sexy voice of his. He puts some money on the counter and suddenly I grab his arm, wishing he would never leave. I pull him closer and lean in, I swear I will run out of air because I'm breathing to fast., our lips are nearly touching then  he pulls away. 

"See you sometime then" He says smirking as he starts walking towards the exit. He's lucky he's cute.

"Tease!" I shout laughing. I realise I didn't even get his number. "I didn't even get you number!" I shout at him in a more serious tone. 

"If you want it, you better work bitch!" He shouts back laughing. He walks out and I can not help it but to laugh for myself. I walk faster so that I can catch up to him and get his number when I hear a familiar voice behind.

"DEAN WINCHESTER!" A motherly voice shouts at me.

"Ellen,  I swear, whatever I did, I didn't do it" I say innocently. turning around to face her.

"First of all you are not allowed to sell drinks because you are old enough, Secondly, IF YOU DO THEN YOU CHECK THEIR ID" She says and shakes her head. Her face softens and she lets out a small laugh.

"Ellen, he had a rough week you know, he just needed to chill." I say calmly trying to escape the modership. ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION, I mentally shout and walk slowly towards the counter hoping for safety.

"Boy, you are not getting away. For the rest of the week you'll work for an extra hour" She says harshly but her fetures becoming softer a second after. I let out a miserable groan and power walk back to the counter. 

"Stupid pretty blue eyed guy, just walking in here like nothing, showing off his amazing booty-licious ass" I mutter quietly to myself. This really is the most boring job in the world.