Friday Night Bites

^^^That's how I imagine Adelina's daylight necklace to look but with a fancy A in the middle instead of love; of course the little gems being lapis lazuli. But you see her necklace however you want :) 

Caroline's POV

I woke up to the Sun shining on me that was when I remembered what happened last night. I sat up gasping and saw from the mirror across from my bed that I had a bite on my neck. I froze as I stared in horror, scared I would wake up Damon. I had to get the hell away from this psychopath. I lightly touched where he had bitten me, but pulled back when it stung. I shakenly and slowly slid off the bed. I was so sure my beating heart would get me caught as I slowly started to tiptoe to my closed door. Midway around the bed, one of the floorboards I stepped on creaked and I felt my face go pale as I checked to see Damon still sleeping. I looked at the door, all I had to do was make it out of this room. I took a deep breath and quickly tiptoed to the door. As I slowly turned the doorknob, it squeaked. I turned my head slowly back to the bed to find Damon gone.

"Good morning." I heard his voice in front of me. I turned and gasped as I saw his smiling face now in front of me. I started to back away from him gasping.

"Please...don't," I begged as he followed me. I bumped into my lamp and got an idea. I picked it up.

"Don't do that." Damon threatened. I swung the lamp across his face and got no results besides an annoyed look. Crap. I threw the lamp to the side and hopped over the bed to the other side so we were across from each other. I grabbed my alarm clock and aimed for Damon. "Ah, ah, ah." He said shaking his finger. I threw the alarm clock at him but he ducked. As he was distracted, I booked it for the door but he grabbed me and threw me back onto the bed.

"No! No!" I shouted. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, but he caught it. "Get away from me! No!" I shouted hysterically. Damon held the pillow to his side as his sickly sweet smile returned.

"This could have gone a completely different way." He then brought the pillow up to his nose and inhaled the blood. What a sicko!? His face then went all crazy and he threw the pillow to the floor. I screamed as he jumped onto me. 

Elena's POV

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie told me as we got out of her car and started to walk.

"You were the one who said to go for it." I reminded her.

"Now I'm saying take it slow," Bonnie said with her about-face.

"Why the about-face?" I asked.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie reasoned as I chuckled.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously what are you not saying?" I asked Bonnie. She just shrugged it off.

"It's stupid." She mumbled. I stopped walking and held Bonnie back.

"Bonnie..." I said.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Spill it out," I told her. Bonnie sighed.

"I accidentally touched Adelina and got a really bad feeling." She informed me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Is that it?" I asked. Bonnie started to walk off again but I held her back. "Bonnie!" I said.

"It was bad-bad!" Bonnie told me desperately.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" I teased.

"You know what, I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie answered. I put my hands on both her shoulders.