Pilot

Adelina's POV

"Adelina come on!" I heard for about the thousandth time. I had been ignoring Stefan for the past ten minutes. I thought I could get away with not having to go to high school, but Stefan wouldn't leave without me. I sighed and took my headphones off while getting off the bed. I grabbed my bag and then vamp sped to the front door where Stefan was standing with his bag. I sighed and held my hands up.

"I'm here. Let's get this show on the road." Stefan smiled and held the door open for me as we left the boarding house.

When we finally parked in the parking lot, I sighed. Stefan looked over to me as he finished putting his sunglasses on.

"Let's get this show on the road." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully at him. He used my own quote against me. Classy. We both got out and walked across the grass to the school entrance. As we walked everyone was staring at us and whispering.

"Why are they staring at us?" I whispered to Stefan as we continued walking.

"Maybe because we are the new kids in a town where everyone knows each other." He whispered back in a matter of fact tone. I sighed, I hoped that was the reason why. I dragged my fingers through my brown hair as my ice blue eyes darted around at everyone staring at us. This was gonna be a long year.

Elena's POV

"Major lack of male real estate." Bonnie stated as we walked down the hall towards our lockers. I just grinned and looked around. She did have a point.

"Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach." I laughed as Bonnie kept rambling on.

"She looks a hot- can I still say "Tranny mess"?" Bonnie asked. I shook my head as I grinned.

"No, that's over." Bonnie sighed as she unlocked her locker.

"Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year." Bonnie's smile fell as her eyes caught someone staring at us. I frowned and turned around to see what she was staring at to see it was Matt. I gave a small smile and waved at him. He just slammed his locker and walked off. I sighed,

"He hates me." I groaned as I turned back around to face Bonnie.

"That's not hate. That's you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits." Bonnie stated. I smiled, glad she made me feel better. Before I could respond, we heard someone call my name.

"Elena. Oh my god." Bonnie and I turned to see it was the voice of Caroline. Caroline ran over and literally hugged me to death.

How are you." She asked as she let go. Before I could answer she went on.

"Oh, it's so good to see you." Caroline said as she held my shoulders as if I would break down any minute. Caroline then turned to Bonnie.

"How is she? Is she good?" She asked Bonnie as if I wasn't here. Bonnie just smiled and nodded. I then sighed.

"Caroline, I'm right here. And I'm fine. Thank you." She smiled but you could tell she didn't believe me.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. Much better." I answered a little quickly. Then she hugged me again.

"Oh. You poor thing." She said almost to herself. I felt I couldn't breath by how tight she hugged me.

"Ok, Caroline." I said a little strained. After that Caroline said bye and walked off. I turned back to Bonnie and she had her eyebrows raised.

"No comment." I stated as she closed her locker and we walked off.