Chapter 6

Jax's P.O.V.

I wonder what that was all about. I didn't know she had any siblings. Although, Anna's going to be in big trouble with Gilly.

"Okay, so that just happened... Anyone got any Gushers?" Ollie cuts in. "Yep." Jocelyn says while yeeting the small bag of gummies at his face. "Ack!"

Kayla and I stifle a laugh. Ollie glares, we spend the rest of lunch cracking jokes and eating- not Jocelyn though. Gilly still isn't back yet, she left her bag, and her phone. I see Jocelyn eyeing it, so I grab it and put it in my pocket.

After about 20 minutes, Gilly walks in, she looks like she's gonna cry. She sits in her seat and puts her head down.

"Where's my phone?" she asks while putting her hand out. I slide her phone out of her pocket and put it in her hand. "Thanks."

~Time skip to after lunch (4th period)~

"Do we have this class together?" I ask Gilly while walking to our lockers. "Lemme see your schedule again."

I hand it to her, "Uhhh, yeah." I nod.

We walk into our 4th class and sit in our seats, cool. I'm sitting next to Gilly, her feet are propped up onto the desk and she's chewing bubble gum. "Whatcha doing?" I ask her.

"Not much, I'ma create the group chat now." she replies while pulling her phone out.
Next thing I know, my phone starts buzzing with notifications.

~Jax's Phone~
Gilly 🤪 added you to 'ApPlE jUiCe'

Gilly 🤪 added (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Jax ✨✨✨ is tYpInG...
Uhhh, who's who

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx is tYpInG...
I'm Ollie!

Jax changed (xxx)-xxx-xxxx to 'Ollie🧍🏽‍♂️🚢'

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx is tYpiNg...
I'm AG 😁

(A/N: This gonna take forever, so we gonna have a lil time skip :))

Jocelyn🎈💀 is tYpInG...
Why is my contact name this?

AG😋🥺🐕 is tYpInG...
I like my contact name!

Jax ✨✨✨ is tYpInG...
You scare me 😅

Jocelyn🎈💀 is tYpInG...
Good point
>:)

Jax ✨✨✨ is tYpInG...
0-o

Ollie🧍🏽‍♂️🚢 is tYpInG...
Where's Gilly? And Kayla and Maxine???

Maxine🌈🍨 is tYpInG...
I'm in class! I'm muting this right now
I'll unmute it after school!

Kayla🧚🏼‍♀️ is tYpIng...
I don't use my phone a lot
I'm also in class, lol
Baiii

Gilly 🤪 is tYpInG...
I'm next to Jax, we talking irl

Jax ✨✨✨ is tYpInG...
Tru dat
Ight, me and gilly gtg

~In real life~

Gilly's P.O.V.

Anna now has a week's detention! Unbelievable! Mom and Father were called, I aslo yelled at her. Life isn't treating me very nicely, at least it gave me Jax.

I glance at him and sit properly because class is now starting. I put my phone away and pull my hair back, glancing at the clock I whisper "Just a few more hours."