1

Don't be a 👻 ghost reader, like and comment if you enjoy the story.

*****

" I don't want to do this anymore. "

Taehyung's hand stopped midway as he looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, " what?? "

" I don't think we should continue this anymore Taehyung. I don't want this " Jungkook softly pushed Taehyung's hand that was resting on his waist away.

" what do you mean Jungkook?? Did I do something wrong? Do you hate it? " He is trying really hard to not let his voice crumble.

" I don't think we should do this, I really want to have a relationship Taehyung. I want to feel like I matter, yes sex is great, but that's not all I want. "

"I- Are you upset about yesterday...??"

And with that a new set of tears started falling down Jungkook's face, he don't want to remember that, he don't want to remember how pathetically he said, I love you to Taehyung after sex and he really don't want to remember the horrid look on his face.

Jungkook remembers the look on Taehyung's face, like he was shocked, like he wants to run away out of the house.

And at that time he realized, maybe thinking he could get into relationship with Taehyung, just because he spend a few nights in the elder's bed was funny.

Jungkook came out of his daze when he felt a soft hand on his cheeks, "Jungkook, I never been in relationships. "

" I know Taehyung-shi and I really don't want to pressure you... But I also have needs and my needs are emotional more than physical. I don't want to do it anymore. "

Jungkook walked toward the door and put on his shoes before digging into his pocket and taking out the key, " I won't be needing this anymore Taehyung-shi, I'll leave this here. Goodbye. "

Taehyung felt his legs give in and he plopped down on the couch with his head between his hands, he never realized hearing Jungkook call him so formally would hurt him this much.

He was so used to being called hyung or taetae by the younger but maybe he will never have the privilege to listen to that honey sweet voice again, now he would just be Taehyung-shi.

He never realized how his fear of commitment will one day make him loose one of the only person he ever loved.

Is this really the end .

*******

A/n : do anyone of you celebrated Valentine or are we all
singles here 😂