3

Taehyung could feel the buzzing around him, the strong beat of music and the smell of alcohol around him was making him nauseous.

Coming to club was not the best decision and Taehyung was regretting listening to Jimin with every fiber in his body.

He walked past the people dancing or drunkenly grinding on each other with his hand firm on his glass, all he want was to go home and miss Jungkook in peace.

It has been a whole month and he had not met Jungkook at all.

No matter how many times he called or texted, he got no respond.

He really did lost Jungkook.

And before he can cry a little more on self pity, his eyes got caught with a very familiar doe eyes looking back at him with a pleading and scared look in them.

Jungkook, his Jungkook was cornered by a bluff men who was trying to force himself onto him, and Jungkook was trying fruitlessly to get out of the man's hold.

At that moment Taehyung saw red as he walked toward the pair, why previous dizziness was nowhere as he pushed the drunk man away from Jungkook and punching him right at the face.

He then grabbed Jungkook by hand dragging him to the other end of the club, he was pissed but he took a much needed gulp of air before turning to Jungkook, ".are you okay??"

" I am. Thanks for helping.. " Jungkook awkwardly looked at his hand which was still connected with Taehyung, he thought that Taehyung will take a hint and release his hand but instead Taehyung's grip became even more firm.

" I love you too, Jungkook. I really do, I was just really scared... Give me one more chance ..."

" I - I really don't know.... I want to but-..." Jungkook was cut off by a hand on his lips.

" just tell me one thing. Are you seeing someone at the moment?? "

" NO.... i mean no.... " Jungkook's face was covered in red blush as he looked down, at the floor which suddenly looked very interesting.

" then give me a chance let me take you to a date next week ... You'll have whole week to decide and answer... Will you want it?? "

" I will want it hyungie... "

Taehyung bend down and kissed him softly on the forehead, " should I drop you to your apartment bun..?? "

" you had alcohol hyung, you can't drive.. " Jungkook giggled making Taehyung smile softly at the sound.

" then can I drop you off till taxi.. "

To which Jungkook nodded, as Taehyung pulled him to the exit and the two walked hand in hand to the taxi stand.

*****

A/n : we are ready for cringy Valentine's week.